Which is the most difficult achievements in Halo?

Ever since the Halo Master Chief Collection came out, which is the most difficult achievements to get in the game?

In my opinion I would say the LASO achievements are the most difficult (skill wise per say). The environmental kills for H2A multiplayer is difficult due to the specific task being available in only H2A.

I find the multiplayer H2A achievements. So hard to get that 100 environment kills because of the random maps and the moments a player is available to die by environments. The same thing for 500 grenade kills. Needs to be done on H4 or H2A cuz of medals. Just drags how long it takes. LASO all games is arguably harder but hell no. Took me 2 months to get all 6 games SLASOed. 3 hrs or less is just hit par time or speed run each mission to satisfy your time. The game takes the best legendary run time so all you have to do is read missions until you get it. You can do any mission, out of order, and some can be over par.

So imo, the H2A multiplayer achievements. Takes far too long. Stupid variables involved.

LASO campaign runs. Hands down.

Eh the laso campaigns weren’t that bad, It’s mostly just Halo 2 and it’s just time consuming. It can be frustrating but all the other laso games compared to 2 were kinda just eh, they had skips and ways to work around things while on halo 2 gravemind and regret were miserable. It was either gravemind or regret but one of them took like 5 hours. That being said the one achievement requires all 4 laso campaigns so it still stands. Idk if they changed that achievement to require the reach and odst because I did those laso campaigns after the other 4. Since they came out after. (On MCC)

If you check the achievement rarities it’s LASO master at the top as the hardest achievement. Then followed by the H2A multiplayer achievements.

Any of the LASO achievements hands down are the toughest. Then I would say any of the under three hour legendary speed runs. Some of the

The LASO achievements all the other hard ones mainly just take a lot of time where as the LASO is just hard.

H2 LASO is 100% the hardest imo. The rest of the LASOs are difficult but H2 is just broken; if not for H2 the legendary speedruns are actually a tad harder than the LASOs especially now that you can’t use save/quit to cheese your way there.

The MP achievements can be tedious but the campaign feats, specifically for H2, will require the most skill and understanding of the games in order to acquire them.

I would tell you that the most difficult achievements of the MCC are the environmental deaths of H2A and Master of the LTC since that achievement consists of completing all the campaigns in legendary with all the skulls activated I have tried but I do not get frustrated too quickly and I give up .

> 2535423666224460;10:
> I would tell you that the most difficult achievements of the MCC are the environmental deaths of H2A and Master of the LTC since that achievement consists of completing all the campaigns in legendary with all the skulls activated I have tried but I do not get frustrated too quickly and I give up .

I put LTC because that’s how it is written in my country.

> 2535423666224460;10:
> I would tell you that the most difficult achievements of the MCC are the environmental deaths of H2A and Master of the LTC since that achievement consists of completing all the campaigns in legendary with all the skulls activated I have tried but I do not get frustrated too quickly and I give up .

The environmental of H2A is really simple honestly. Just play H2A and kill players via fusion coils and ice falling on the “blackout” or “lock out” or whatever you want to call it…which is a bit easier in H2A ffa setting… The only correct answer is any achievement with LASO settings.

> 2533274816788253;12:
> > 2535423666224460;10:
> > I would tell you that the most difficult achievements of the MCC are the environmental deaths of H2A and Master of the LTC since that achievement consists of completing all the campaigns in legendary with all the skulls activated I have tried but I do not get frustrated too quickly and I give up .
>
> The environmental of H2A is really simple honestly. Just play H2A and kill players via fusion coils and ice falling on the “blackout” or “lock out” or whatever you want to call it…which is a bit easier in H2A ffa setting… The only correct answer is any achievement with LASO settings.

Well I put the H2A achievements because it is difficult for me to kill with those things and there are few times that I have the opportunity to kill with the reels or the Ice.

> 2535423666224460;13:
> > 2533274816788253;12:
> > > 2535423666224460;10:
> > > I would tell you that the most difficult achievements of the MCC are the environmental deaths of H2A and Master of the LTC since that achievement consists of completing all the campaigns in legendary with all the skulls activated I have tried but I do not get frustrated too quickly and I give up .
> >
> > The environmental of H2A is really simple honestly. Just play H2A and kill players via fusion coils and ice falling on the “blackout” or “lock out” or whatever you want to call it…which is a bit easier in H2A ffa setting… The only correct answer is any achievement with LASO settings.
>
> Well I put the H2A achievements because it is difficult for me to kill with those things and there are few times that I have the opportunity to kill with the reels or the Ice.

It can be a grind, especially in 4v4 games… That is why I recommend ffa settings. It really just takes time to grind out. But LASO is pretty much just all skill.

> 2533274916208325;3:
> I find the multiplayer H2A achievements. So hard to get that 100 environment kills because of the random maps and the moments a player is available to die by environments. The same thing for 500 grenade kills. Needs to be done on H4 or H2A cuz of medals. Just drags how long it takes. LASO all games is arguably harder but hell no. Took me 2 months to get all 6 games SLASOed. 3 hrs or less is just hit par time or speed run each mission to satisfy your time. The game takes the best legendary run time so all you have to do is read missions until you get it. You can do any mission, out of order, and some can be over par.
>
> So imo, the H2A multiplayer achievements. Takes far too long. Stupid variables involved.

You know you might want to check out true achievements.com, they set up groups for that achievement all the time.

Currently, I would say it is Laso, particularly H2 .

Some completions are more about time spent in it, others like this particular Laso is the least fun experience I’ve had to do.

Forcing black eye only works if enemy dies (spent 1 whole minutes for a single flood corps is not fun !) compare to other titles and sword not counting as melee weapons (just … why) for example of why this selection is frustrating at the highest point.

Multiplayer one is more about times spent in , even 100 player crush with vehicle or with background

If They Came To Hear Me Beg

-Halo Reach Xbox 360

(Asides from LASO)

LASO and beat the game on Legendary below 3 hours. But even that make with practice and playing Legendary or co-op. But LASO… Just the Iron Skull make me scared.
MP achievements not hard , I love H2A MP so I play a lot of it. Kiiling everyone with environmentals when I had a chance or blindly shoot the icepicks.
CE has a few insane achievements like Look Out for the Little Guys or Leave It Where It Lay they are isnane even in co-op.

> 2535434101253033;1:
> Ever since the Halo Master Chief Collection came out, which is the most difficult achievements to get in the game?

I would say Laso, or H2 legendary speed run haha halo ce speedrun on legendary can be tricky too if you aren’t familiar with some of the jumps involved.

> 2535426515273563;17:
> If They Came To Hear Me Beg
>
> -Halo Reach Xbox 360
>
> (Asides from LASO)

I actually got this one on my first attempt somehow lol