Which helmet looks good with the Centurion armor?

Right now, I’m wearing a Centurion armor with the Decimator helmet, With both primary and secondary color being Pepper Black. But recently, I was in the post “Rate the Armor of the poster above you” and someone has pointed out that my armor looked boring or that I look like a “fat noble six who hasn’t decided to upgrade”. That made me wonder “does my armor look that bad?” I wore some of the other armor like the Recluse Seri, which I wore for a while before getting the Centurion. And Back then, I kept changing the helmets and visor, trying to see which would look good. I was kinda going for a Reach type of look but also a little different and more modern. But more importantly, I’m going for a look that is truly more spartan like, with a mix of classical/traditional look, and also something that would feel more unique, something that’s, well, me.

So, which helmet would look/better with the armor?

Have you considered any of the Mark VI variants?
I’d mix and match to see for myself, but I have yet to unlock Centurion.
Also, the Waypoint render really doesn’t do our Spartans justice.
The texture quality is so low, and the stance looks odd to me.
I’m still surprised that Chief’s GEN2 Mark VI wasn’t added as an option.
We have ALL the other main characters’ armors. His helmet would go great with it.

> 2533274994916457;3:
> Have you considered any of the Mark VI variants?
> I’d mix and match to see for myself, but I have yet to unlock Centurion.
> Also, the Waypoint render really doesn’t do our Spartans justice.
> The texture quality is so low, and the stance looks odd to me.
> I’m still surprised that Chief’s GEN2 Mark VI wasn’t added as an option.
> We have ALL the other main characters’ armors. His helmet would go great with it.

I tried the mark VI helmet with the armor I’m wearing now, but I thought I’d try something a little different that’s more of my style. I thought that the mark IV looked good at the time.

Hermes?

> 2535410755618980;5:
> Hermes?

Seems good. Which visor would you recommend for it?

> 2533274982219444;6:
> > 2535410755618980;5:
> > Hermes?
>
>
> Seems good. Which visor would you recommend for it?

Like any scent of gold

> 2533274982219444;1:
> Right now, I’m wearing a Centurion armor with the Decimator helmet, With both primary and secondary color being Pepper Black. But recently, I was in the post “Rate the Armor of the poster above you” and someone has pointed out that my armor looked boring or that I look like a “fat noble six who hasn’t decided to upgrade”. That made me wonder “does my armor look that bad?” I wore some of the other armor like the Recluse Seri, which I wore for a while before getting the Centurion. And Back then, I kept changing the helmets and visor, trying to see which would look good. I was kinda going for a Reach type of look but also a little different and more modern. But more importantly, I’m going for a look that is truly more spartan like, with a mix of classical/traditional look, and also something that would feel more unique, something that’s, well, me.

Have you tried the centurion helmet ?

> 2533274864769942;8:
> > 2533274982219444;1:
> > Right now, I’m wearing a Centurion armor with the Decimator helmet, With both primary and secondary color being Pepper Black. But recently, I was in the post “Rate the Armor of the poster above you” and someone has pointed out that my armor looked boring or that I look like a “fat noble six who hasn’t decided to upgrade”. That made me wonder “does my armor look that bad?” I wore some of the other armor like the Recluse Seri, which I wore for a while before getting the Centurion. And Back then, I kept changing the helmets and visor, trying to see which would look good. I was kinda going for a Reach type of look but also a little different and more modern. But more importantly, I’m going for a look that is truly more spartan like, with a mix of classical/traditional look, and also something that would feel more unique, something that’s, well, me.
>
>
> Have you tried the centurion helmet ?

I have, yes.

> 2533274982219444;2:
> So, which helmet would look/better with the armor?

I would recommend either the Mark IV GEN1 or Helljumper.
Both of these helmets look nice by themselves, and can fit on bulky armor quite well.

For visors, any hue of Gold (like Dynasty, Daybreak, Dauntless) look good on Mark IV. It differs a little bit for Helljumper, but I really adore Greystone on that helmet. Anyways, good luck. Armor combos can be difficult to get right in this game.

centurion is the closest in looks to the current armor that the chief wears in the campaign… keeping that in mind id suggest any of the mark VI variants. Apart from that the following work well with it as well:

• Vigilant variants (Jun’s helm) - Indomitable variants (Jorge’s helm) - Achilles HelmetAtleast these are what i rotate when i wear centurion.