Which Halo season should i work on

I believe in facts which is why I replied to the OP the way I did. If you want to go on pretending that the armor has some kind of significance then all I can do is tell you that you’re wrong and that you’ll hopefully realize it over time. I’m not sure what you mean by “gatekeeping” but if it has anything to do with the truthful reply I made initially no worries, I will happily keep doing the same - no need for new players to feel as if they are at some kind of disadvantage over long-established players.

You show yourself to be so selfish, egotistical, ignorant, stubborn, and especially close-minded that you even replied to me as if I was still talking about the topic. Amazing.

Again, please stop trying to convince people that expressing themselves is wrong and depriving them of their own fun. At this point, you’re convincing me you’re trolling.

3 Likes

I’m simply stating the truth. None of any of whatever a player decides to waste their time unlocking will help them at all. Not only will said useless unlockables do nothing at all they aren’t even visible on-screen while playing. What “fun” is to be had considering any unlockable item has no value at all?