Which Halo: Reach playlist do you frequent the most?

I go into Invasion because, is it just me, or is the Invasion playlist one of the best in Reach? The epic clashes between Spartans and Elites. It must make the Halo Gods cry joyous tears of awesome. I love this playlist and play it almost as much as I play Gruntpocalypse (good times shootin’ them grunts).
On the downside of Invasion, I feel it can be very one-sided sometimes and either you get your tushie handed to you or you are the hander of the tush.

What’s your favorite gametype/playlist?

Team Slayer and Team Objective are my favourites, but I also find myself playing a lot of SWAT as well. I’ve never been that much of a fan of Invasion; it’s pretty good, but not the best IMO.

I’m a big BIG big SWAT fan. I despise the Cage for SWAT though. :stuck_out_tongue: Team Slyer can be equally awesome. I guess I like Invasion because of the animations for the assassinations. Nothing like taking out an Elite like that or driving your energy sword through the Spartan and tossing him over your head.

l mostly play rumble pit.

Nice. Rumble Pit can create some insane matches. Especially if it is Oddball and such. Good stuff.

I play a lot of Team SWAT and BTB these days.

I’m a big fan of BTB as well… I guess I pretty much like all the playlists. lol

Invasion, Score Attack Gruntpocalypse, Team Objective, Team slayer.

Rumble bit is ill. so many multikills and grenades and assasinations. It is out of control

Lots of Team SWAT, Multi-team, and Score Attack.

Seems we all pretty much play the same things with Reach. Awesome!

Team Objective is my favorite playlist by far, but I probably spend the most time in Big Team Battle.

I frequent Rumble Pit lately, as I don’t like playing team based playlists with out any friend’s to play with. I really like Invasion though, too bad there’s only two maps for ‘real’ Invasion. I’d like to see Bungie add more custom maps for Invasion in that playlist.

> I frequent Rumble Pit lately, as I don’t like playing team based playlists with out any friend’s to play with. I really like Invasion though, too bad there’s only two maps for ‘real’ Invasion. I’d like to see Bungie add more custom maps for Invasion in that playlist.

I agree with you. Invasion would be awesome if they had more maps for it.

Rumble Pit or Living Dead when I’m alone. If I have friends with me it’s Objective, Big Team, or Invasion.

> > I frequent Rumble Pit lately, as I don’t like playing team based playlists with out any friend’s to play with. I really like Invasion though, too bad there’s only two maps for ‘real’ Invasion. I’d like to see Bungie add more custom maps for Invasion in that playlist.
>
> I agree with you. Invasion would be awesome if they had more maps for it.

+9000
And take out Invasion slayer. Make it a separate playlist or something.

just make it SvE slayer

BTB and Invasion for me. The bigger the party the better.

J’adore SWAT! C’est chouette!

I played a lot of SWAT. It has been awhile since I have gone into that playlist, so I played a couple of matches… Nothing like being handed your keister on silver platter… Ouch my days of SWAT are done I think. My head shots are horrible now - probably too much Gruntpocalypse.