Which Halo marines do you prefer?

Hello

If you have play all Halos you will know that each Halo brought its own design for the UNSC marines.

Pictures:

Halo Wars

Halo Wars Marine 1

Halo Wars Marine 2

Halo Wars Marine 3

Halo: Reach

Halo Reach: Marine 1

Halo Reach: Marine 2

Halo Reahc: Marine 3

Halo Combat Evolved

Halo CE: Marine 1

Halo CE: Marine 2

Halo 2

Halo 2: Marine

Halo 3

Halo 3: Marines 1

Halo 3: Marines 2

Basically, which are your favorites and why?

My favorites are the ones from Halo Wars and Halo 3(and CE) since they are closer to the future soldier they suppose to be, since the games take place after the year 2530. They have all this armor pieces you will expect on a future soldier(even tho i believe that on that year they will look MUCH more futuristic) that are kind of missing on Halo: Reach marines(they have a few parts but much less).

Awaiting for more opinions.

Zubi Fett

My favorite were the Marines from Halo Reach. They looked like actual soldiers, and I just loved the overall design.

I’d have to say the Halo: 3 Marines. Their main Armor/Clothing color was actually Green, which made them look more realistic towards the USMC Marines we have today. I highly doubt that their main colors will change from what we have today. Even though we have different uniforms for different environments, Green is the one that everyone I know associates them with.

I would say Halo Reach. They seem more like a future soldier to me.

> I’d have to say the Halo: 3 Marines. Their main Armor/Clothing color was actually Green, which made them look more realistic towards the USMC Marines we have today. I highly doubt that their main colors will change from what we have today. Even though we have different uniforms for different environments, Green is the one that everyone I know associates them with.

why didnt you vote for them then?

I…did?
The very first sentence in my post is: “I’d have to say the Halo: 3 Marines.”

Halo wars marines.

> I…did?
> The very first sentence in my post is: “I’d have to say the Halo: 3 Marines.”

How would that be possible? There’s not even a single vote for Halo 3 marines.

Visually, Reach’s marines looked fantastic.
As for usefulness, gotta go with Halo Wars. Rockets in their back pockets, uber-powerful grenades. Loved 'em.

Halo 3 Marines by far. The armor makes them look pretty badass.

i love the rag tag look of halo 1 (boonie hat insted of a helmet here and there) and then the wars ones because they look so bad -Yoink-

Reach/CEA Army/Marines. They felt both practical and futurisitc. Though if I was to go by ODSTs it would have to be Halo 3 and more specifically ODST ODSTs.

I’m actually a bit concerned about the few screens of what appears to be Marines in Halo 4. They just look so… plain.

For battle the Halo CE Marines, they seemed more aggressive.

Are there screenshots of Halo 4 marines yet?

The post have been edit with pictures.

Thank you for coming by to every one, its very interesting to read. I thought it was going to be unanimous that the Reach soldier look the “worst”, couldn’t be more wrong :stuck_out_tongue:

> Are there screenshots of Halo 4 marines yet?

A very few and the pictures are not theres.

Theres one where you manly see the Master Chief but you can see two Spartans on the back as well as a Marine.

EDIT:

Picture

> My favorite were the Marines from Halo Reach. They looked like actual soldiers, and I just loved the overall design.

Except one thing…

They weren’t really marines

Nah I like 'em. Second place goes to the Halo CE marines

I personally liked the Combat Evolved Marines the most, myself. They were decent back-up, didn’t really hinder the player (except for maybe throwing the random grenade at my feet when I’m close quarters with the Covenant), and their metal plated armor was pretty cool.

I’d have to go with Halo Wars over Reach cause in reach they where UNSC Army Troopers Not UNSC MC

> > My favorite were the Marines from Halo Reach. They looked like actual soldiers, and I just loved the overall design.
>
> Except one thing…
>
> They weren’t really marines
>
> Nah I like 'em. Second place goes to the Halo CE marines

While the majority of forces encountered were Army personnel, there were marines featured, most notable in the final level.