Which halo marine model would you want used in Halo CE: Aniversary? Please read.

Greetings I know this may be an odd forum but I was wondering for a survey which marine model would people prefere to be used in the Halo CE remake Aniversary.

I would appreciate it alot if people would pick a model from the list of links below and reply in the forum which one you think should make an appearance in the final game of Halo CEA. Keep in mind that most of these concepts were created in bungie studios so although 343 may use some they still wield the bungie logo and alot of them were going to be put in the game Halo Reach but didn’t make it into the cut due to time restrictions or got over ruled by other models.

For example the Halo Reach brutes or also known as (Jiralhanae) who don’t look like menacing brutes at all, were originally going to like This, but again due to time restrictions their complex detailed version was unfortunately cut from the finale game along with some of their attack features like berzerking to an extent. So bungie had to use the base layer models and couldn’t do very complex attack features. I hope you find this forum intresting and please remember to pick a model please.

Thank you for reading this forum and excuse me for any spelling errors I may have made.

UNSC Marine 1.

UNSC Marine 2.

UNSC Marine 3.

UNSC Marine 4. This one resembles the original but minus the knife of course. Halo CE Model.

UNSC Marine 5.

UNSC Marine 6.
This one looks more like the Halo Reach model just not so heavily armoured.

Please feel free to reply I want to see what model you guys prefer.

Go to www.xbox.com and go to game marketplace.Look for Halo CEA and look at pic one.Its a Reach marine.

Whats with all the females?

Plus the armor has been seen already.

Their just useing the armourfor example I guess the artisit felt like using girls instead of guy for once.

> Go to www.xbox.com and go to game marketplace.Look for Halo CEA and look at pic one.Its a Reach marine.

I know they are reach mariens I was wondering which one of the armour models people prefered most not what they are currently using in the game.

My vote goes to UNSC marine 5, it looks the most like the original without looking useless in a firefight. It also has a similarity to the marines from H3 and ODST which are my favorite marines of all time.

And the marine models seen in CEA so far are speculated to be place holders. If you do not know what a place holder is, it is a similar object that takes the place of the proper product while it is still in development. So it may not be that marine body we see. Hopefully 343 has rendered something close to option 5. crosses fingers and hopes

> My vote goes to UNSC marine 5, it looks the most like the original without looking useless in a firefight. It also has a similarity to the marines from H3 and ODST which are my favorite marines of all time.
>
> And the marine models seen in CEA so far are speculated to be place holders. If you do not know what a place holder is, it is a similar object that takes the place of the proper product while it is still in development. So it may not be that marine body we see. Hopefully 343 has rendered something close to option 5. crosses fingers and hopes

Thank you very much for your opinion these are the kind of replys i am looking for thank you at least that’s one vote for marine 5.

> > My vote goes to UNSC marine 5, it looks the most like the original without looking useless in a firefight. It also has a similarity to the marines from H3 and ODST which are my favorite marines of all time.
> >
> > And the marine models seen in CEA so far are speculated to be place holders. If you do not know what a place holder is, it is a similar object that takes the place of the proper product while it is still in development. So it may not be that marine body we see. Hopefully 343 has rendered something close to option 5. crosses fingers and hopes
>
> Thank you very much for your opinion these are the kind of replys i am looking for thank you at least that’s one vote for marine 5.

You are very much welcome :slight_smile:

5 and 6 both get my vote. 4 looks like it’s straight out of a mecha anime.