Which halo has the hardest achievements

Which individual halo game has the most difficult achievement list.I’m not counting mcc because like I said individual game.

Halo 5
Hw2
Hw1
Halo 3
Halo 4
Halo cea
Halo reach
odst

I wanna say that Halo 3 had one of the more difficult achievements out there, specifically the Vidmaster Challenges.

> 2535429593088083;2:
> I wanna say that Halo 3 had one of the more difficult achievements out there, specifically the Vidmaster Challenges.

Yeah those were infuriating,but the multiplayer achievements were difficult to get also.Hijack a mongoose and get a double kill with a laser in lone wolves was frustrating.

Beating the Par score on Coastal highway will probably be the hardest achievement I would have achieved so i am going with ODST.

Halo Reach, by one achievement alone…

*jumps off cliff, only to end up assassinating a Grunt.

> 2533274919463107;5:
> Halo Reach, by one achievement alone…
>
> *jumps off cliff, only to end up assassinating a Grunt.

Omg I tried to get that one for four hours. Took a break next day managed to on my first try!

Halo Reach or ODST

> 2533274919463107;5:
> Halo Reach, by one achievement alone…
>
> *jumps off cliff, only to end up assassinating a Grunt.

That one was a pain in the groins… I finally gave up in disgust after a half a day trying.

I must admit, trying to get the “Worms don’t surf” achievement in Halo 5 is so damn annoying…

> 2535432728125526;9:
> I must admit, trying to get the “Worms don’t surf” achievement in Halo 5 is so damn annoying…

That was the second one on my list… lol.

> 2533274830166194;3:
> > 2535429593088083;2:
> > I wanna say that Halo 3 had one of the more difficult achievements out there, specifically the Vidmaster Challenges.
>
> Yeah those were infuriating,but the multiplayer achievements were difficult to get also.Hijack a mongoose and get a double kill with a laser in lone wolves was frustrating.

Just had flashbacks to those…they took me forever to get. Absolutely agree.

For me the hardest achievement in all of halo was getting an overkill in a free for all match on halo 3. So having said that I would have to say Halo 3.

> 2533274807802500;12:
> For me the hardest achievement in all of halo was getting an overkill in a free for all match on halo 3. So having said that I would have to say Halo 3.

To me it was that spartan laser doublekill in lone wolves because as far as I remember you only had the laser on one map.Overkill while hard could be done with a stroke of luck

> 2533274830166194;13:
> > 2533274807802500;12:
> > For me the hardest achievement in all of halo was getting an overkill in a free for all match on halo 3. So having said that I would have to say Halo 3.
>
> To me it was that spartan laser doublekill in lone wolves because as far as I remember you only had the laser on one map.Overkill while hard could be done with a stroke of luck

Both were difficult and the last two original achievements I got but bungie did a special free for all playlist which made it much easier to achieve the double kill with a laser.

There’s a few in Halo 5 I can’t get. The one where you get the Hunters to leap over the edge is the worst. I vote H5. The earlier games weren’t so bad as long as you don’t count the LASO achievements ;(

> 2535447940912902;15:
> There’s a few in Halo 5 I can’t get. The one where you get the Hunters to leap over the edge is the worst. I vote H5. The earlier games weren’t so bad as long as you don’t count the LASO achievements ;(

The hunter achievement you can do on easy though right?

Personally Halo 5. I have only gotten a few so far.

> 2533274830166194;16:
> > 2535447940912902;15:
> > There’s a few in Halo 5 I can’t get. The one where you get the Hunters to leap over the edge is the worst. I vote H5. The earlier games weren’t so bad as long as you don’t count the LASO achievements ;(
>
> The hunter achievement you can do on easy though right?

The problem isn’t the difficulty. You can evade the Hunters on legendary all day long! The hard part is getting your stupid AI spartans to stop shooting at the Hunters. I couldn’t get them to stay away long enough to tempt either Hunter to leap off. They either end up killing one of the Hunters or get in my way. Super annoyingly hard.

> 2535447940912902;18:
> > 2533274830166194;16:
> > > 2535447940912902;15:
> > > There’s a few in Halo 5 I can’t get. The one where you get the Hunters to leap over the edge is the worst. I vote H5. The earlier games weren’t so bad as long as you don’t count the LASO achievements ;(
> >
> > The hunter achievement you can do on easy though right?
>
> The problem isn’t the difficulty. You can evade the Hunters on legendary all day long! The hard part is getting your stupid AI spartans to stop shooting at the Hunters. I couldn’t get them to stay away long enough to tempt either Hunter to leap off. They either end up killing one of the Hunters or get in my way. Super annoyingly hard.

Keep directing them in the opposite direction and then when you see them move towards you keep doing that

MCC because of the legendary achievement . In order to get the achievement, you have to complete Halo: CE ANNIVERSARY, Halo 2 ANNIVERSARY, Halo 3, & Halo 4. Its hard mostly because of trying to complete Halo 2 on Legendary. I really despise the Jackle Snipers.