• Halo 4
  • Halo 5
  • Halo Reach
  • Halo 3 ODST
  • Halo Wars
  • Halo Wars 2

0 voters

1 Like

ODST is my favourite by a long shot. It was just such a departure from the norm, but at the same time created some epic badass, that in a way sounded familiar. With that being said, play that Sax and let the smooth Jazz ensue

3 Likes

This is really hard, all games have really good soundtracks. I have to go with Halo CE though, so many great songs like “Under Cover of The Night”, “Perilous Journey”, “Covenant Dance”, etc.

1 Like

I picked ODST as I think it has the most overall great set of tracks.

That said, both 4 and 5 have some absolutely beautiful tracks in them, and I’m glad that I can still hear little call back to them in Infinite.

1 Like

The Halo 2 Remastered soundtrack is the best followed closely by ODST.

I think I’m always gonna be biased towards Halo 2’s soundtrack since that’s the first Halo I played. It’s the reason why I still listen to Breaking Benjamin after hearing Blow Me Away.

Halo 2/Halo/ODST/Reach.

Uff. Halo 2 or ODST. ODST with relaxing Jazz, Halo 2 with breaking benjamin and hoobastank

I find myself listening to Halo Reach and bits of ODST more.

I really like the somber tone and the way Marty did the orchestral pieces with strings , brass, and piano in certain pieces like Ashes and Deference For Darkness.

The first part of Impend (which is a motif used in Brothers In Arms and Follow Our Brothers) is also another piece I find myself listening to on repeat.

One of the best tracks that sounds totally badass is the piece in “Winter Contingency” that they used for the Halo Reach VGA reveal trailer

3 is simply too nostalgic for me to not put at the top. It may not be the best out of them all but, I can hum anything from that game if you asked me to. =p