Which Halo Game had the Best Soundtrack?

I love every soundtrack besides Halo 4s because it was not traditional… my favorite will have to be in between Halo 2 or 3.

I think I’d have to go with Halo 2.

Halo 3 had some amazing original songs, but at the same time most of the songs were remasters of Halo Ce and Halo 2 songs.

I love my classics to death, but I actually really enjoyed Halo 4s tracks. They brought a lot of emotion and made the whole emotional ride with chief and Cortana so powerful. Plus, 117, To Galaxy, Lasky, Arrival, Green and Blue, and a few others I can’t remember are absolutely excellent. They may not have been “traditional” as you call it, but they still fit the overall theme that Halo 4 aimed for. And they did it very well.

The best answer is Halo 2 and the worst answer is Destiny.

> 2533274799135257;4:
> The best answer is Halo 2 and the worst answer is Destiny.

Lol put that to compare Bungie’s Halo to Destiny… And firing Marty.

I can’t say I have a favorite. I absolutely love them all. They all sound unique and yet they all sound like they’re the same. Thank you Marty, Michael, Kazumi, Neil, Tom, Stephen, and all others who helped!

<3

What about Halo Wars?

“Spirit of Fire” was an amazing track~

> 2533274994916457;7:
> What about Halo Wars?
>
> “Spirit of Fire” was an amazing track~

II was thinking about putting Halo Wars but I just put the bigger games there.

Going with Halo 2. It was a nice balance between the simplicity of CE and the orchestral feel of Halo 3. I can remember almost note and rythm from each of the songs in that game. Reach and 4 try to hard to replicate film soundtracks but in the end don’t turn to out to be terribly memorable. Halo 5 seems to be heading down this route as well.

I will say that ODST and Wars are very close seconds. They both nailed their respective atmospheres, but like Halo 3, lost themselves in an orchestral feel.

Halo 2 and definitely some of the anniversary songs comes first for me, but Halo 4 is ridiculously close second. ODST takes the 3rd spot from me. Going to take something mighty special to top 1st movement fo the Odyssey :slight_smile:

Halo 2 and 3. Classic. Also I loved the opening soundtrack for the Midnight mission in H4 (I think its called 117)

I think these new soundtracks are just missing Marty and Micheal :frowning: . But Halo 5s soundtrack sounds awesome. Mix of classic Halo and Halo 4.
Go check out the Halo 5 ost on youtube!

Halo 2 was my favorite overall OST but Halo 4 had probably my two favorite songs with 117 and Arrival.

Halo 2 all the way, had some amazing guitar licks :slight_smile:

Halo 2

> 2533274822366750;9:
> Going with Halo 2. It was a nice balance between the simplicity of CE and the orchestral feel of Halo 3. I can remember almost note and rythm from each of the songs in that game. Reach and 4 try to hard to replicate film soundtracks but in the end don’t turn to out to be terribly memorable. Halo 5 seems to be heading down this route as well.
>
> I will say that ODST and Wars are very close seconds. They both nailed their respective atmospheres, but like Halo 3, lost themselves in an orchestral feel.

100% agree with the point about Reach and H4’s soundtracks.

It’s a toss-up between H2A and H3 for me.

Definitely Halo 2 for me.

4 (but I believe Guardians will set the bar to an entirely new level)

I actually enjoyed Halo 4’s music, Neil’s work on To Galaxy, Revival, Nemesis and Arrival are some of the best tracks in the series.
The only downside is whenever I want to hear a remix of them, it’s ALWAYS friggin’ dubstep! I hate that wubwub crap!