Which H5 Breakout variation is your favorite?

Ske7ch wants to know which of the below is your favorite. Vote Here. Twitter is likely required.

• Breakout - Arena Breakout - Breakout 2.0 - Extermination

Extermination and “Classic Breakout” are awesome. Breakout 2.0 is too much of a shotgun-camping fest.

Haven’t played Extermination, but I definitely preferred Breakout to Breakout 2.0.

I’ll abstain from the Twitter vote since I’m not a fully informed voter.

breakout 2.0 everyone says “people just camp around corners with shotguns”. People do but that is the worst way to play breakout, in very high level matches (champ) no one camps corners with a shotgun when you do that you might as well just run at the enemy team. It is so easily countered i don’t understand why people complain about it.

I already voted for extermination because I find it extremely fun. However, I think all of them are fun and the OG breakout is a close second.

I voted for Extermination since I’ve had the most fun on that mode. Original breakout isn’t too far behind it.

I love Extermination, but please bring back OG Breakout. I know no matter what, Extermination will come back, but OG Breakout is less likely to come back.

Original Breakout. I have no idea why 343i hasn’t reverted back to it. Breakout 2.0 is one of, if not the worst gametype in ranked matchmaking. Bringing back the original would surely increase activity in that playlist (which is what 343i thought Breakout 2.0 would do). It’s black/white choices like these that make people disagree with 343i’s actions (at least imo).

Man, OG Breakout was fun. I remember those days…

Extarmination.
If killer robots shut it the whole time it cant be that bad.

> 2533274875982754;1:
> ske7ch wants to know which of the below is your favorite. Vote Here. Twitter is likely required.
>
>
> - Breakout - Arena Breakout - Breakout 2.0 - Extermination

Original breakout and the original maps, plus the cool community maps, are way better than breakout 2.0. To bad I don’t have twitter.

None of them

Why did they change breakout? I used to love playing it with my friends until they added campguns.