which games would you recommend

i am thinking of of getting an Xbox 360 what games can you recommend to play ?( from the halo franchise)

> 2535406408350920;1:
> i am thinking of of getting an Xbox 360 what games can you recommend to play ?( from the halo franchise)

For the 360? Hal 3, Halo 3 ODST, REACH, CE Anniversary, Halo 4. Halo 2 should also be playable. I haven’t played Halo wars so I can’t say yay or nay about that.
CE/CE anniversary started everything. It’s something you need experience.
Halo 2 has the best story of the series.
Halo 3 has the best and most replayable campaign in my opinion (Cortana aside.)
Halo 3 ODST: Has a lot to offer. It has an amazing soundtrack and frankly the best atmosphere of any of the games. You’ll wander through the Mombasa streets always wondering if you should fight the next group of baddies or sneak by to conserve ammo, you’ll laugh at the city itself when you pick up the clues as to where the audio logs are hidden, and you’ll get to experience firefight in it’s best form. It’ll also come with a disc that has all the multiplayer maps for Halo 3 on it. Which is probably the best way to play halo 3’s multiplayer. You can still get a game, but it’s pretty barren.
Halo reach’s campaign is lackluster imo and it’s multiplayer is flawed. In spite of this the invasion playlist was fantastic (and you can still get a game) and there is a child like joy to scooting about with the jetpack.
Halo 4 had a solid campaign and a decent story. I didn’t really enjoy the multiplayer that much. I’m not sure what the population is.
The bottom line is no matter which Halo game you pick up, you’ll find something to love about this franchise.

I’d personally recommend Halo 3: ODST, but, really, the best way to decide is probably going to be just watching some gameplay of each (on YouTube or something) and deciding from there.

ODST for sure. But you should be able to find all games for cheap. Halo 2 will also play on the 360.
If you want to start with the classics, pick Halo CE Anniversary.

> 2535437652903765;3:
> I’d personally recommend Halo 3: ODST, but, really, the best way to decide is probably going to be just watching some gameplay of each (on YouTube or something) and deciding from there.

H3: ODST is my favorite Halo game to date. It was a magical, wonderful experience for me. Can’t recommend it enough.

> 2533274803493024;5:
> > 2535437652903765;3:
> > I’d personally recommend Halo 3: ODST, but, really, the best way to decide is probably going to be just watching some gameplay of each (on YouTube or something) and deciding from there.
>
> H3: ODST is my favorite Halo game to date. It was a magical, wonderful experience for me. Can’t recommend it enough.

> 2533274888695001;4:
> ODST for sure. But you should be able to find all games for cheap. Halo 2 will also play on the 360.
> If you want to start with the classics, pick Halo CE Anniversary.

> 2535437652903765;3:
> I’d personally recommend Halo 3: ODST, but, really, the best way to decide is probably going to be just watching some gameplay of each (on YouTube or something) and deciding from there.

> 2533274880633045;2:
> > 2535406408350920;1:
> > i am thinking of of getting an Xbox 360 what games can you recommend to play ?( from the halo franchise)
>
> For the 360? Hal 3, Halo 3 ODST, REACH, CE Anniversary, Halo 4. Halo 2 should also be playable. I haven’t played Halo wars so I can’t say yay or nay about that.
> CE/CE anniversary started everything. It’s something you need experience.
> Halo 2 has the best story of the series.
> Halo 3 has the best and most replayable campaign in my opinion (Cortana aside.)
> Halo 3 ODST: Has a lot to offer. It has an amazing soundtrack and frankly the best atmosphere of any of the games. You’ll wander through the Mombasa streets always wondering if you should fight the next group of baddies or sneak by to conserve ammo, you’ll laugh at the city itself when you pick up the clues as to where the audio logs are hidden, and you’ll get to experience firefight in it’s best form. It’ll also come with a disc that has all the multiplayer maps for Halo 3 on it. Which is probably the best way to play halo 3’s multiplayer. You can still get a game, but it’s pretty barren.
> Halo reach’s campaign is lackluster imo and it’s multiplayer is flawed. In spite of this the invasion playlist was fantastic (and you can still get a game) and there is a child like joy to scooting about with the jetpack.
> Halo 4 had a solid campaign and a decent story. I didn’t really enjoy the multiplayer that much. I’m not sure what the population is.
> The bottom line is no matter which Halo game you pick up, you’ll find something to love about this franchise.

thank you all i played reach,h4 and 3 on a friends 360 there all great

Halo: CEA. Its one of the best Halo campaigns updated with great graphics and an awesome story. It’s a good start. As others have mentioned, ODST is a good one too, especially with the inclusion of firefight.

Halo 4 is my personal favorite because it has the best story. However, I wouldn’t play that one until you’ve completed Halo’s 1-3.

Why 360 when you can 1s?

> 2535447480293666;8:
> Why 360 when you can 1s?

I was wondering this myself. Wouldn’t it just be easier to save up for an Xbox One and then buy the Master Chief Collection (which is $20 without ODST)?

CEA, ODST, Wars if you’re not getting the Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition, Reach, and 3 if you want it. Really the only one I don’t like recommending is 3 due to me disliking the game in general, but it is absolutely worth playing through if you have not done so already.

I do, however, agree with some of the guys above me: Why are you getting the games for 360? Sure they were 360 releases, but all of them are either on MCC now that it works (1-3+ODST) or are backwards compatible on 360 (Wars, Reach).

Mass Effect. Every time. Skate is fun, once you learn it. Fable. Dry British humor, can’t go wrong there. And Saints Row, for over the top ridiculously crazy, weird… things that happen that make no real sense but knows it’s just a fun game to go “ape shiv” in.

> 2535406408350920;1:
> i am thinking of of getting an Xbox 360 what games can you recommend to play ?( from the halo franchise)

GET AN XBOX ONE SO YOU CAN BUY THE MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION FOR THE PRICE OF ONE GAME

> 2535417176108194;9:
> > 2535447480293666;8:
> > Why 360 when you can 1s?
>
> I was wondering this myself. Wouldn’t it just be easier to save up for an Xbox One and then buy the Master Chief Collection (which is $20 without ODST)?

And reach and Halo Wars are backwards compatible too. You can get everything and more on the Xbox one

> 2535417176108194;9:
> > 2535447480293666;8:
> > Why 360 when you can 1s?
>
> I was wondering this myself. Wouldn’t it just be easier to save up for an Xbox One and then buy the Master Chief Collection (which is $20 without ODST)?

Yeah, ODST has been added into the MCC edition since it’s release. So you actually get everything that has been mentioned here except for Reach.

> 2535447480293666;8:
> Why 360 when you can 1s?

I assume it’s a financial thing. Not everyone can afford the newest console. I had to wait till the MCC launched to have enough to pick up the one and a couple of games and that was largely due to the price drop. In addition the 360’s are pretty cheap new or used right now. He could easily pick one up and an armful of games for roughly half the price of the xbox one alone and there is plenty of gaming glory to be had on the 360. So If you have an xbox one, but never had a 360 and had the cash I could still recommend picking one up for the games that were on it.

> 2535451996917591;12:
> > 2535406408350920;1:
> > i am thinking of of getting an Xbox 360 what games can you recommend to play ?( from the halo franchise)
>
> GET AN XBOX ONE SO YOU CAN BUY THE MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION FOR THE PRICE OF ONE GAME

As above and please set your caps lock to stun.

> 2535406408350920;6:
> > 2533274803493024;5:
> > > 2535437652903765;3:
> > >
>
> thank you all i played reach,h4 and 3 on a friends 360 there all great

Some non-halo games I can recommend are the L4D series, the assassin’s creed series prior to 3, the orange box, doom bfg editions, portal 2, COD2 for campaign, Fable 2, and the saint’s row series. There is plenty of fun out there.

> 2533274864359626;11:
> Mass Effect. Every time. Skate is fun, once you learn it. Fable. Dry British humor, can’t go wrong there. And Saints Row, for over the top ridiculously crazy, weird… things that happen that make no real sense but knows it’s just a fun game to go “ape shiv” in.

Saints Row is solid choice.

All of them?
If you’re restricted to only one, I would say Reach. You get the most bang for your buck.
Halo 3 ODST is nice in terms of fun, especially since you get the complete Halo 3 Multiplayer disk, but you don’t get Halo 3’s original campaign with ODST.

Halo Reach. I still find games pretty fast and its active. Halo 3 would be good as well. But if you can, you should get the Xbox One S Halo bundle. You’ll get 5 games. Halos 1-4 in the MCC (DLC) and Halo 5 hard copy

Halo ce, 2, 3 reach odst. I wouldnt get mcc because its still not fixed and halo 4 if you can get it for a dollar.

> 2535406408350920;1:

4 has my favorite multiplayer but reach has my favorite campain (most people will disagree with me saying halo 4 has the best multiplayer they would probibly say Reach would)