Which Games Should Get More Customization?

In my opinion, Halo CE, Halo 2 Anniversary, and ODST definitely need more customization. I’m thinking actual armor types for CE (with a disable option, of course), more variants for Anniversary and a Firefight mode for good measure, and weapon skins for ODST, plus maybe the ability to pick and choose individual armor pieces. What do you think?

2 Likes

H2 for sure needs some more customization options, more armours, visor colours, weapon skins and maybe even armour effects. I’d love to see some weapon skins added to Halo Reach too.

2 Likes

Halo 2 and especially Halo 2: Anniversary, in a single swoop. Each item in a season would unlock for both games simultaneously.

My unrealistic dream is that, with a flow of standard visor colors and weapon skins, would be

1. Marine Armor Set,
  2. ODST Armor Set,
  3. Halo Wars II Hellbringers armor (using the in-game low poly model for Halo 2, and high quality models for 2: Anniversary),
  4. Halo Wars II Mark IV armor (using the in-game model low poly for Halo 2, and high quality models for 2: Anniversary),
  5. Heretic Elite Armor,
  6. Ranger Helmet,
  7. Honor Guard Armor,
  8. Counselor Helmet,
  9. Arbiter’s Armor,

And, in the exchange, the Warmaster armor for 2: Anniversary (as some of the Spartan Strike game takes place during Halo 2, and that’s the armor of the protagonist). The Spartan Strike model is WAY too low poly for standard Halo 2.
Halo 2 wouldn’t have armor pieces, but basic model swaps like ODST. I feel like pieces would harm the experience more than help it.

1 Like

I wish there were some more characters we could play as in odst, like marines and the new mombasa police officer. And honestly, anything new for halo 2, classic or anniversary, would be great. Halo ce armors would be cool too I suppose, but I don’t know what would be added other than the 1999 macworld armor.

2 Likes

Having Halo CE and 2’s armors in each other’s games would be pretty lit, and maybe the OG Halo 3 permutations on Halo 2’s Mark VI.

I’ve been asking for this for a while, more marines in general to choose from, also integration of our Halo 3 multiplayer characters in Firefight as a custom option.

2 Likes

@laserpheonix
I honestly never even thought of that, but it’s a good idea! I can imagine a Chips Dubbo Firefight character. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Playing as chips dubbo sounds so fun!

1 Like