Which Game types will die out?

So in certain halos game types will be forgotten. Such as headhunter and stockpile in halo reach.

So with halo 4 coming out what game types do you think will die out?

I don’t really know which one will die out in halo 4. But I guess dominion

Unfortunately it looks like pretty much every new gametype in Reach plus VIP and Assault and have bit the dust.

MLG and Team Swat.

CTF… need i say more?
good night guys!

None they all have a new twist to it and will be very fun to play I doubt that the community will have all these new gametypes die out. Also have we even seen any assualt gameplay yet? If so where?

With the way 343i has handled things so far, I’d say everything but the new Dominion mode, but even that will be in shambles after six months or so.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not post leaked content, real or fake.

> MLG and Team Swat.

I don’t think mlg the fanbase for that is always there. Same with swat.

> Unfortunately it looks like pretty much every new gametype in Reach plus VIP and Assault and have bit the dust.

yeah obviously headhunter was a good idea on paper but good to die out, and stockpile, all those will die out, but out of the H4 gametypes I would say Swat has a chance of dieing out because if people from H3 vs people from Reach, you are gonna have people with range versing people with 3 chances at a headshot, people won’t like that

Headhunter is fun…

I think dominion will go the way invasion did in reach; holds a fair amount of players, but is largely underplayed by the community. I think most of them will fair pretty well though.

If anything the new CTF might sputter a bit.

Regicide I guess

Why CTF? I like having a gun with the flag :smiley: IF anything it may be anything oddball related with the throwing feature. All it’s gonna take is one team of pros to be in key locations and just throw the ball when their about to die =/

> So in certain halos game types will be forgotten. Such as headhunter and stockpile in halo reach.
>
> So with halo 4 coming out what game types do you think will die out?
>
> I don’t really know which one will die out in halo 4. But I guess dominion

I hope not Dominion, it seems really awesome IMO.

> Why CTF? I like having a gun with the flag :smiley: IF anything it may be anything oddball related with the throwing feature. All it’s gonna take is one team of pros to be in key locations and just throw the ball when their about to die =/

Oddball will thrive.
CTF will die.

Regicide.

Like the idea, but I created that similar thing in Halo 3, played Customs of it, and the King was the last person anybody cared about. Everybody was just killing everybody, and if they killed the King, cool, but meh. Nothing overall special.

I think Objective games are going to be extremely unpopular. No Assault, no classic CTF and the horrid new CTF are going to drive players away from Objective or be annoyed when CTF randomly turns up in BTB or team games and quit.

> Regicide.
>
> Like the idea, but I created that similar thing in Halo 3, played Customs of it, and the King was the last person anybody cared about. Everybody was just killing everybody, and if they killed the King, cool, but meh. Nothing overall special.

I agree, I could care less for Regicide. It’s basically just Juggernaut but the King doesn’t have a overshield. I never liked Juggernaut. Some people did though and I can’t speak for everybody.

> I think Objective games are going to be extremely unpopular. No Assault, no classic CTF and the horrid new CTF are going to drive players away from Objective or be annoyed when CTF randomly turns up in BTB or team games and quit.

Wait, no assault? I though they made it so you could throw the bomb in assault? If anything, I though THAT would be the reason that assault would die.