Which game mode will you be playing the most?

I’m stuck between infinity slayer, CTF and flood mode, ill be playing all of them for sure but i’m not sure which one ill focus more on.

Multi-team.

not sure till i play the game and find what modes i like best. dominion looks cool

edit: gotta love BTB though :smiley:

Dominion :D!

Dominion looks really fun, so I’ll probably be playing that and Infinity Slayer (or Team Slayer if they have it) the most.

> I’m stuck between infinity slayer, CTF and flood mode, ill be playing all of them for sure but i’m not sure which one ill focus more on.

flood! :smiley: oh and dominion too of course

I’ve always been a CTF lover, and there’s no reason to stop.
I’ll try Dominion too, sounds like epic Territories/Battlefield/Battlefront :smiley:

Probably BTB, there appears to be lots of large scale maps. I always love small maps too though, and close quarters combat! Solace and Abandoned look like good small scale maps. So I’m sure I’ll be playing some good old fashioned team slayer too! Hopefully SWAT is as good as it was in Reach. I liked Reach’s SWAT but hated 3’s, though I’m not sure which maps would actually work for this gametype. I might try team snipers this time around, but maybe not, never really liked that playlist a whole lot…

I think it’s safe to say I’ll be playing a little of everything! The only thing I don’t like about Infinity slayer is that there will be Kill cams, I really don’t like that!

The classic halo playlist. The one with BR / DMR starts, no AA’s, ordinances, and other stuff.

The new CTF looks pretty fun. I can see myself playing it for a long time.

Or dominion

SWAT, Grifball, Infection, BTB and Team Objective as always.

Dominion and BTB will probably be my most played, but I won’t be playing solely those two.

dominion probably. it seems like it has a lot of aspects of invasion and i still play at least 3 games of invasion a day

The new CTF because it’s going to be so good!

> The classic halo playlist. The one with BR / DMR starts, no AA’s, ordinances, and other stuff.

That sounds so boring. Why even spend all that money when you can just pop in an older Halo and play that to your hearts content.

I’m also curious about the new game mode called Rigicide I believe, it sounds pretty fun.

campaign

Probably Dominion, looks very awesome!

What gamemode will I be playing the most? That’s hard to tell, matchmaking or custom games.

What gametype will I be playing the most? New Invasion (If there is), Dominion, Infection, Slayer, CTF, Assault; all in custom games.

What playlist will I be playing the most? Big Team Battle, SWAT and Infection.

Probably SWAT and Infinity Slayer. I’ll stay away from Flood like it’s the black plague.