Which First?

Which will you start playing as soon as you receive Halo 5:Guardians? Will you hop straight into the campaign? Or plunge into multiplayer, and the new gametype Warzone?

That’s honestly hard to say. I might jump into campaign for a bit first, then head on over to multiplayer.

Always campaign first.

I don’t have an Xbox, but if i do, i will play campaign. Halo storylines are some of the best out there :slight_smile:

I buy the game for the campaign, and stay for the multiplayer. I have never played a Halo game’s multiplayer before beating the campaign, and I’m not about to change that now.

Campaign of course! The sooner to campaign, the more likely I’ll avoid any spoilers.

Campaign first = no spoilers

> 2533274909139271;3:
> Always campaign first.

well im going to take a good long look at the campaign and then get into the multiplayer

Campaign. Will be finishing it in one-go as per my usual tradition - that way I can come online and talk about without worrying about spoilers.

> 2533274920039666;10:
> Campaign. Will be finishing it in one-go as per my usual tradition - that way I can come online and talk about without worrying about spoilers.

Co-op or solo?

Campaign first!!

Definitely campaign them MP.

Campaign. That way spoilers will

See what I did there?never get in my way!

Campaign first.

Ignoring the fact that I always play Campaign first, I’m so hyped for Halo 5’s Campaign that I have to play it first.

Always and I mean ALWAYS campaign first