Which faction will you mainly play as?

Vote and share your thoughts with the community; do you intend to main a specific faction or will you keep things varied by cycling between them?

I’ve always been with humanity. The units might be more expensive but they deal more damage and that is what I like

UNSC all day!

I’ll be switching between both factions.

Well we don’t know which factions will be added yet so I can’t really answer

Probs the Banished, but if Prometheans are added probably them unless they play really badly.

UNSC, Cutter specifically.

Both factions bring different strategies on the plate.

i love unsc

I will be playing as the flood :).

> 2533274803587475;5:
> Well we don’t know which factions will be added yet so I can’t really answer
>
> Probs the Banished, but if Prometheans are added probably them unless they play really badly.

Prometheans with Sentinels could be interesting but I don’t think they could bring alot of variety to the table.

Well first we need to ascertain whether the two factions have strengths or weaknesses over each other when the final game is released, and then there comes the introduction of new strategies and stuff like that, so as of now we can’t really say for sure.

I will say when the final game is released I will 100% be maining Banished. For the Covenant, you Yoinkers.

> 2533274863406578;10:
> > 2533274803587475;5:
> > Well we don’t know which factions will be added yet so I can’t really answer
> >
> > Probs the Banished, but if Prometheans are added probably them unless they play really badly.
>
>
> Prometheans with Sentinels could be interesting but I don’t think they could bring alot of variety to the table.

I am assuming they will add new vehicles and units other than what we have in H4 and H5. :slight_smile:

in the original i played as forge mainly in the beta i played as the banished mainly i dont know yet have to wait till it comes out.

> 2728966917073343;6:
> UNSC, Cutter specifically.

because he had odsts that me all right just spam odsts

Probably Let Volir, cause I love Elites. But the Prometheans would be interesting.

Starting out I will flip flop just to get a feel of which group I can appreciate better. HW I stuck with UNSC most of the time despite liking what the other factions had to offer more. I don’t know much about the Banished so it’s too early to tell.

I will be playing as the swords of sanghelios!

UNSC for the win

I only play as UNSC. That’s my bag, baby!