Which drugs help you play the best?

<mark>Do not post inappropriate comments/content.</mark>

uppers are great for an all nighter…alcohol helps to a point but then severely impedes gameplay. weed, no change…dope…helps me not gaf about gameplay. what about you?

Adderall and unemployment are the best combination.

Lol am i reading this?

vodka

Rum mixed with Coca-Cola.

Caffeine and doritos.

Speedball

Cat farts are good.

I have the most fun when I’ve got a good buzz going. A couple two finger scotches or triple martinis in and I’m gold. It doesn’t really negatively affect my performance, either.

I enjoy doing a cherry cola line as much as the next person, but come on… kids frequent these forums. Have some decency.

Start your day off by playing sober first, then smoke some weed. Helps me.

I cant get high before a gaming session.

> 2728966917079826;6:
> Caffeine and doritos.

There’s definitely something about the mix of chemicals in Mt Dew and Doritos that tapes your eyelids open without putting you in a full blown seizure like too many Red Bulls can.

Inb4 they lock it down… But, addys are considered a performance enhancing drug by eSports organizers. Gotta go wit dem

Pabst blue ribbon

> 2535467159460401;7:
> Speedball

yes! addys plus oxys = mad wins

> 2661949065475413;10:
> I enjoy doing a cherry cola line as much as the next person, but come on… kids frequent these forums. Have some decency.

and as long as they dont hear about it here, they will probably never know drugs exist. save your whiteknighting for something worthwhile. this is a videogame forum for christ sake

Caffeine works great to get pumped and reactive!

> 2533274843610258;16:
> > 2661949065475413;10:
> > I enjoy doing a cherry cola line as much as the next person, but come on… kids frequent these forums. Have some decency.
>
>
> and as long as they dont hear about it here, they will probably never know drugs exist. save your whiteknighting for something worthwhile. this is a videogame forum for christ sake

Yea, that’s right, a video game forum. Not a junkie support group.

> 2661949065475413;18:
> > 2533274843610258;16:
> > > 2661949065475413;10:
> > > I enjoy doing a cherry cola line as much as the next person, but come on… kids frequent these forums. Have some decency.
> >
> >
> > and as long as they dont hear about it here, they will probably never know drugs exist. save your whiteknighting for something worthwhile. this is a videogame forum for christ sake
>
>
> Yea, that’s right, a video game forum. Not a junkie support group.

sick burn…

Preeeeeeeettttyyyy sure this sort of topic isn’t allowed here… Come on, use your common sense. I’ve got nothing against that kind of stuff, but here’s not the place.

I vote that we let this thread die.