which do you prefer? fotus or venator?

I prefer fotus but that’s my opinion

I’ll probably go with Venator, though it’s not my preferred choice tbh. FOTUS has lost its charm after a while.

EDIT: It wasn’t until I received a massive headache that I stopped wearing FOTUS entirely.

I prefer Venator because Fotus is all bumpy and uneven. The armor just looks too busy. I’m not a fan of the helmet’s weird mandible things, and I’m not sure how I feel about the unicorn horn either. Why do you prefer Fotus?

Venator. I never liked FOTUS from the beginning, because it’s an armor I always associated with tryhards and t-baggers.

Even then though, FOTUS is just ugly. The Venator helmet is pretty ugly too, but not to the ridiculous extent of FOTUS. The horn, the smile-like shape of the visor, the general weird shape of the helmet…

But hey, it’s completely your opinion.

Venator by far.

Venator and Fotus helmet doesnt look so good. I’d rather wear recruit helmet with venator or fotus armor or just full recruit. sorry.
They say fotus helm is similar to a knight head. i think not.

Both are unpleasant to look at.

Would pick venator if they were my only 2 choices

I don’t really like both, but if I were to choose, I would go with the Fotus. I think it looks a bit better than the Venator.

> 2535425643606121;6:
> Venator and Fotus helmet doesnt look so good. I’d rather wear recruit helmet with venator or fotus armor or just full recruit. sorry.
> They say fotus helm is similar to a knight head. i think not.

It’d be more similar if they took off that stupid horn.

Anyway, I’d go for Venator, but if they took off the ridiculous horn, then I’d say FOTUS.

Dang Halo 5 helmet bumps…

> 2533275031935123;9:
> > 2535425643606121;6:
> >
>
> It’d be more similar if they took off that stupid horn.
>
> Anyway, I’d go for Venator, but if they took off the ridiculous horn, then I’d say FOTUS.
>
> Dang Halo 5 helmet bumps…

I hate the horn too.
So I’d have to go for the Venator then.

Venator. Been my favorite since Halo 4. Love the armor style and the meaning behind it.

Im not a fan of both,but Ill go with Venator here.

Venator, only because I got it first, cause FOTUS used to be a Halo 4 Xbox Console exclusive reward…at least until the Game of the Year edition came out. But by that point I was done with Halo 4 so

I don’t like neither but if I had to pick I’d say venator

Venator. FOTUS/Deadeye helmet is based of some mystical creature

Neither and you look ridiculous wearing them

I prefer the venator helmet and it’s armor nice but it kinda kills the design with the weird bulky gauntlets

Fotus is alright too but just has that meh kinda feel when wearing it.

Both should diiiiiiie

neither they both look stupid

[deleted]