Which Decepticons are Voridus and Pavium?

Seeing as Atriox is clearly a Megatron-expy, which Decepticons would Voridus and Pavium be expys of?

Lol maybe thunder cracker and starscream?

Finally, someone else who thinks Atriox is kinda like Megatron. I’d say Pavium is like Shockwave (he even has a gun on his arm) and Voridus is kinda like Breakdown from TFP.

> 2533274883161219;3:
> Finally, someone else who thinks Atriox is kinda like Megatron. I’d say Pavium is like Shockwave (he even has a gun on his arm) and Voridus is kinda like Breakdown from TFP.

I pictured Voridus as more of a Starscream tbh

> 2533274814149096;4:
> > 2533274883161219;3:
> > Finally, someone else who thinks Atriox is kinda like Megatron. I’d say Pavium is like Shockwave (he even has a gun on his arm) and Voridus is kinda like Breakdown from TFP.
>
> I pictured Voridus as more of a Starscream tbh

So did I, I love Voridus but he is incompetent as hell. Pavium is definitely like Shockwave, he’s obedient like him also. Orbital Designator does have a wave like pulse also when it locks to a base.

I’d say

Atriox: Megatron
Decimus: Lunguth (Very loyal but very stupid)
Let’Volir: Lockdown or Swindle (Moved by gain rather than loyalty)
Colony: Shockwave (Smart but not exactly loyal)
Yapyap: Starscream (Huge ego. Treacherous Not brave or clever)
Pavium: Onslaught (It fits him more than Shockwave, as he has loyalty not only for his leader but for his subordinantes while Shockwave only answers to logic)
Voridus: Brawl with a bit of Sky Byte (Good fighter, brutish and like Sky Byte, needs any sign of aproval from his boss.)

Id like to point out this post is so nerdy and i love it to death

> 2533274814149096;4:
> > 2533274883161219;3:
> > Finally, someone else who thinks Atriox is kinda like Megatron. I’d say Pavium is like Shockwave (he even has a gun on his arm) and Voridus is kinda like Breakdown from TFP.
>
> I pictured Voridus as more of a Starscream tbh

I would picture Yap Yap THE DESTROYER as Starscream but he’s not canon and has more balls.

> 2533274883161219;8:
> > 2533274814149096;4:
> > > 2533274883161219;3:
> > > Finally, someone else who thinks Atriox is kinda like Megatron. I’d say Pavium is like Shockwave (he even has a gun on his arm) and Voridus is kinda like Breakdown from TFP.
> >
> > I pictured Voridus as more of a Starscream tbh
>
> I would picture Yap Yap THE DESTROYER as Starscream but he’s not canon and has more balls.

I think the leaders are canon, but the MP itself isn’t.

> 2533274847730244;6:
> I’d say
>
> Atriox: Megatron
> Decimus: Lunguth (Very loyal but very stupid)
> Let’Volir: Lockdown or Swindle (Moved by gain rather than loyalty)
> Colony: Shockwave (Smart but not exactly loyal)
> Yapyap: Starscream (Huge ego. Treacherous Not brave or clever)
> Pavium: Onslaught (It fits him more than Shockwave, as he has loyalty not only for his leader but for his subordinantes while Shockwave only answers to logic)
> Voridus: Brawl with a bit of Sky Byte (Good fighter, brutish and like Sky Byte, needs any sign of aproval from his boss.)

As I said in the other thread of this almost exact same topic, I feel Colony would be more like Soundwave than Shockwave. Also, who is Lunguth? Never heard of him, which isn’t surprising. For Voridus is Brawl like evil Hot Shot or Cheetor?

> 2533274919601441;10:
> > 2533274847730244;6:
> > I’d say
> >
> > Atriox: Megatron
> > Decimus: Lunguth (Very loyal but very stupid)
> > Let’Volir: Lockdown or Swindle (Moved by gain rather than loyalty)
> > Colony: Shockwave (Smart but not exactly loyal)
> > Yapyap: Starscream (Huge ego. Treacherous Not brave or clever)
> > Pavium: Onslaught (It fits him more than Shockwave, as he has loyalty not only for his leader but for his subordinantes while Shockwave only answers to logic)
> > Voridus: Brawl with a bit of Sky Byte (Good fighter, brutish and like Sky Byte, needs any sign of aproval from his boss.)
>
> As I said in the other thread of this almost exact same topic, I feel Colony would be more like Soundwave than Shockwave. Also, who is Lunguth? Never heard of him, which isn’t surprising. For Voridus is Brawl like evil Hot Shot or Cheetor?

I disagree, Soundwave is amongst the most loyal Decepticons while Shockwave despite being one of Megatron’s top lineutenants is only serving the Decepticons because they were the logical choice, furtheremore Shockwave is one of the few Decepticons that has proven to be a better commander than Megatron and in fact turned against him on some iterations (Nemesis Prime would be the other one I remember) While Colony hasn’t proved to be better than Atriox, he shares with Shockwave that both only serve their own interests (Colony wants the Forerunner ships of the Ark) both are cold and highly inteligent and both stand as disturbing individuals even on their own team.

Lugnuth is a Decepticon, if I recall he’s not from G1, that shines for a rather fanatical loyalty to Megatron, he is hughe and pretty strong but also very dumb.

I didn’t see Beast Wars, so couldn’t tell if he’s like Cheetor, but Brawl is a berserker with few brains and reckless nature, loves violence for the sake of violence and sometimes screws Onslaught’s plans, who is aknowledged as a very capable tactician.

One of them is definitely starscream

I remember almost the entire g1 and I also saw a ton of other transformer things but I have never heard of Lunguth.

> 2533274847730244;11:
> > 2533274919601441;10:
> > > 2533274847730244;6:
> > > I’d say
> > >
> > > Atriox: Megatron
> > > Decimus: Lunguth (Very loyal but very stupid)
> > > Let’Volir: Lockdown or Swindle (Moved by gain rather than loyalty)
> > > Colony: Shockwave (Smart but not exactly loyal)
> > > Yapyap: Starscream (Huge ego. Treacherous Not brave or clever)
> > > Pavium: Onslaught (It fits him more than Shockwave, as he has loyalty not only for his leader but for his subordinantes while Shockwave only answers to logic)
> > > Voridus: Brawl with a bit of Sky Byte (Good fighter, brutish and like Sky Byte, needs any sign of aproval from his boss.)
> >
> > As I said in the other thread of this almost exact same topic, I feel Colony would be more like Soundwave than Shockwave. Also, who is Lunguth? Never heard of him, which isn’t surprising. For Voridus is Brawl like evil Hot Shot or Cheetor?
>
> I disagree, Soundwave is amongst the most loyal Decepticons while Shockwave despite being one of Megatron’s top lineutenants is only serving the Decepticons because they were the logical choice, furtheremore Shockwave is one of the few Decepticons that has proven to be a better commander than Megatron and in fact turned against him on some iterations (Nemesis Prime would be the other one I remember) While Colony hasn’t proved to be better than Atriox, he shares with Shockwave that both only serve their own interests (Colony wants the Forerunner ships of the Ark) both are cold and highly inteligent and both stand as disturbing individuals even on their own team.
>
> Lugnuth is a Decepticon, if I recall he’s not from G1, that shines for a rather fanatical loyalty to Megatron, he is hughe and pretty strong but also very dumb.
>
> I didn’t see Beast Wars, so couldn’t tell if he’s like Cheetor, but Brawl is a berserker with few brains and reckless nature, loves violence for the sake of violence and sometimes screws Onslaught’s plans, who is aknowledged as a very capable tactician.

That’s actually something I hadn’t thought of. Now that I think about, though, it kinda makes sense because Colony has set itself in a prime position of power in the Banished ranks.

Do you mean Lugnut? In my other post I compared Decimus to Tidal Wave from Armada.

Hot Shot and Cheetor are, basically, the same character. They get themselves in trouble for no good reason in an attempt to gain respect from their respective Optimus.

> 2533274847730244;11:
> > 2533274919601441;10:
> > > 2533274847730244;6:
> > > I’d say
> > >
> > > Atriox: Megatron
> > > Decimus: Lunguth (Very loyal but very stupid)
> > > Let’Volir: Lockdown or Swindle (Moved by gain rather than loyalty)
> > > Colony: Shockwave (Smart but not exactly loyal)
> > > Yapyap: Starscream (Huge ego. Treacherous Not brave or clever)
> > > Pavium: Onslaught (It fits him more than Shockwave, as he has loyalty not only for his leader but for his subordinantes while Shockwave only answers to logic)
> > > Voridus: Brawl with a bit of Sky Byte (Good fighter, brutish and like Sky Byte, needs any sign of aproval from his boss.)
> >
> > As I said in the other thread of this almost exact same topic, I feel Colony would be more like Soundwave than Shockwave. Also, who is Lunguth? Never heard of him, which isn’t surprising. For Voridus is Brawl like evil Hot Shot or Cheetor?
>
> I disagree, Soundwave is amongst the most loyal Decepticons while Shockwave despite being one of Megatron’s top lineutenants is only serving the Decepticons because they were the logical choice, furtheremore Shockwave is one of the few Decepticons that has proven to be a better commander than Megatron and in fact turned against him on some iterations (Nemesis Prime would be the other one I remember) While Colony hasn’t proved to be better than Atriox, he shares with Shockwave that both only serve their own interests (Colony wants the Forerunner ships of the Ark) both are cold and highly inteligent and both stand as disturbing individuals even on their own team.
>
> Lugnuth is a Decepticon, if I recall he’s not from G1, that shines for a rather fanatical loyalty to Megatron, he is hughe and pretty strong but also very dumb.
>
> I didn’t see Beast Wars, so couldn’t tell if he’s like Cheetor, but Brawl is a berserker with few brains and reckless nature, loves violence for the sake of violence and sometimes screws Onslaught’s plans, who is aknowledged as a very capable tactician.

He sure sounds like soundwave, that’s what i love so much about him. Although i still agree with you

> 2533274919601441;14:
> > 2533274847730244;11:
> > > 2533274919601441;10:
> > > > 2533274847730244;6:
> > > > I’d say
> > > >
> > > > Atriox: Megatron
> > > > Decimus: Lunguth (Very loyal but very stupid)
> > > > Let’Volir: Lockdown or Swindle (Moved by gain rather than loyalty)
> > > > Colony: Shockwave (Smart but not exactly loyal)
> > > > Yapyap: Starscream (Huge ego. Treacherous Not brave or clever)
> > > > Pavium: Onslaught (It fits him more than Shockwave, as he has loyalty not only for his leader but for his subordinantes while Shockwave only answers to logic)
> > > > Voridus: Brawl with a bit of Sky Byte (Good fighter, brutish and like Sky Byte, needs any sign of aproval from his boss.)
> > >
> > > As I said in the other thread of this almost exact same topic, I feel Colony would be more like Soundwave than Shockwave. Also, who is Lunguth? Never heard of him, which isn’t surprising. For Voridus is Brawl like evil Hot Shot or Cheetor?
> >
> > I disagree, Soundwave is amongst the most loyal Decepticons while Shockwave despite being one of Megatron’s top lineutenants is only serving the Decepticons because they were the logical choice, furtheremore Shockwave is one of the few Decepticons that has proven to be a better commander than Megatron and in fact turned against him on some iterations (Nemesis Prime would be the other one I remember) While Colony hasn’t proved to be better than Atriox, he shares with Shockwave that both only serve their own interests (Colony wants the Forerunner ships of the Ark) both are cold and highly inteligent and both stand as disturbing individuals even on their own team.
> >
> > Lugnuth is a Decepticon, if I recall he’s not from G1, that shines for a rather fanatical loyalty to Megatron, he is hughe and pretty strong but also very dumb.
> >
> > I didn’t see Beast Wars, so couldn’t tell if he’s like Cheetor, but Brawl is a berserker with few brains and reckless nature, loves violence for the sake of violence and sometimes screws Onslaught’s plans, who is aknowledged as a very capable tactician.
>
> That’s actually something I hadn’t thought of. Now that I think about, though, it kinda makes sense because Colony has set itself in a prime position of power in the Banished ranks.
>
> Do you mean Lugnut? In my other post I compared Decimus to Tidal Wave from Armada.
>
> Hot Shot and Cheetor are, basically, the same character. They get themselves in trouble for no good reason in an attempt to gain respect from their respective Optimus.

Yes, I misspelled the name.

Well, perhaps even though they’re Autobots those fit more on Voridus rather than Brawl + Sky Byte, given that Sky-Byte is actually smart and Brawl seems more concerned on slaughter than on impressing Megatron.

> 2535416010022389;12:
> One of them is definitely starscream

Definitely Yap Yap THE DESTROYER

> 2533274883161219;17:
> > 2535416010022389;12:
> > One of them is definitely starscream
>
> Definitely Yap Yap THE DESTROYER

Yeah, in his lore he did rebel against Atriox and his Banised, so technically Yapyap THE DESTROYER, (Yes, you must type that every time after Yapyap), did what Starscream always dreamed of but never could achieve. Yapyap > Starscream. XD

> 2533274861231376;18:
> > 2533274883161219;17:
> > > 2535416010022389;12:
> > > One of them is definitely starscream
> >
> > Definitely Yap Yap THE DESTROYER
>
> Yeah, in his lore he did rebel against Atriox and his Banised, so technically Yapyap THE DESTROYER, (Yes, you must type that every time after Yapyap), did what Starscream always dreamed of but never could achieve. Yapyap > Starscream. XD

With the possible exception of Cybertron Starscream. He did stand toe to toe with Galvatron in that series but now I’m just being a massive nerd.

> 2533274883161219;19:
> > 2533274861231376;18:
> > > 2533274883161219;17:
> > > > 2535416010022389;12:
> > > > One of them is definitely starscream
> > >
> > > Definitely Yap Yap THE DESTROYER
> >
> > Yeah, in his lore he did rebel against Atriox and his Banised, so technically Yapyap THE DESTROYER, (Yes, you must type that every time after Yapyap), did what Starscream always dreamed of but never could achieve. Yapyap > Starscream. XD
>
> With the possible exception of Cybertron Starscream. He did stand toe to toe with Galvatron in that series but now I’m just being a massive nerd.

Nono, its fine…except you forgot 1 thing, or at least didn’t mention it: Starscream gets killed in that fight! As far as current lore goes, Yapyap wont ever die to Atriox…
(If were getting nerdy might as well get the full truth in there)