Which copy is digital

Is it both preorders on the Xbox store both digital

preorder eddition
and deluxe

are they both digital cause I’m thinking if I get enough MS points I’d get the preorder edition is that digital or would I have to go to GameStop and get it or are they both digital cause I’d rather get it digital and not have the disc break at any time so are they both digital on the Xbox store and yes I know that the deluxe is digital but is the preorder edition also digital

They both digital, you get em from xb1 store with microsoft currency.

> 2533274915983628;2:
> They both digital, you get em from xb1 store with microsoft currency.

Clown your me hero :slight_smile: cause I don’t want a disc but how would preorder from the Xbox store work would it just keep it for me then the night before release would it appear in my game library to be ready to install

> 2533274957924711;3:
> > 2533274915983628;2:
> > They both digital, you get em from xb1 store with microsoft currency.
>
>
> Clown your me hero :slight_smile: cause I don’t want a disc but how would preorder from the Xbox store work would it just keep it for me then the night before release would it appear in my game library to be ready to install

If you buy it from the XBL, on midnight of launch it will be in your ready to install

> 2533274881937413;4:
> > 2533274957924711;3:
> > > 2533274915983628;2:
> > > They both digital, you get em from xb1 store with microsoft currency.
> >
> >
> > Clown your me hero :slight_smile: cause I don’t want a disc but how would preorder from the Xbox store work would it just keep it for me then the night before release would it appear in my game library to be ready to install
>
>
> If you buy it from the XBL, on midnight of launch it will be in your ready to install

Yay your my next hero but I saw it appears a day before launch so you can download it then play it when it launches

It’s nice to actually have two friends in my forum

If you’re on your Xbox One and in the Xbox Store page, all versions are digital downloads.

Generally when you preorder a game in this fashion, you will get the option to pre-download it a few days before the launch date. This is pretty awesome because you will actually be able to play at 12:01, rather than sitting around installing it and playing it the next morning (a total drag for this new generations mandatory install when you buy the disc).

> 2533274809860074;7:
> If you’re on your Xbox One and in the Xbox Store page, all versions are digital downloads.
>
> Generally when you preorder a game in this fashion, you will get the option to pre-download it a few days before the launch date. This is actually awesome because you will actually be able to play at 12:01, rather than sitting around installing it and playing it the next morning (a total drag for this new generations mandatory install when you buy the disc).

Well what sucks for me is that I’ll be asleep at 12:01 on the 27th so I’d have to play halo 5 after school by then I’ll be a low rank compared to some friends and all the other players cause I’ll be playing all of the campaign on legendary mabye some breaks for multiplayer and forge so id be a bit late for multiplayer and going to wait for BTB to release so I’d just have to play Warzone and arena to keep me occupied oh and creating maps

> 2533274957924711;8:
> > 2533274809860074;7:
> > If you’re on your Xbox One and in the Xbox Store page, all versions are digital downloads.
> >
> > Generally when you preorder a game in this fashion, you will get the option to pre-download it a few days before the launch date. This is actually awesome because you will actually be able to play at 12:01, rather than sitting around installing it and playing it the next morning (a total drag for this new generations mandatory install when you buy the disc).
>
>
> Well what sucks for me is that I’ll be asleep at 12:01 on the 27th so I’d have to play halo 5 after school by then I’ll be a low rank compared to some friends and all the other players cause I’ll be playing all of the campaign on legendary mabye some breaks for multiplayer and forge

Ah, well at least you can queue it up to download while you’re out.

Don’t worry about the rank. I’ve always played campaign first and caught up. The skill matching system and fair starts for arena multiplayer will benefit new players indefinitely - all one has to do is learn maps and mechanics, rather than grind for hours on end just to put a scope on your lousy starting rifle so that maybe you can get a few kills in a match.

Sorry, that kind of turned into a “why I don’t like COD or Battlefield” rant.

Happy Haloing.

> 2533274809860074;9:
> > 2533274957924711;8:
> > > 2533274809860074;7:
> > > If you’re on your Xbox One and in the Xbox Store page, all versions are digital downloads.
> > >
> > > Generally when you preorder a game in this fashion, you will get the option to pre-download it a few days before the launch date. This is actually awesome because you will actually be able to play at 12:01, rather than sitting around installing it and playing it the next morning (a total drag for this new generations mandatory install when you buy the disc).
> >
> >
> > Well what sucks for me is that I’ll be asleep at 12:01 on the 27th so I’d have to play halo 5 after school by then I’ll be a low rank compared to some friends and all the other players cause I’ll be playing all of the campaign on legendary mabye some breaks for multiplayer and forge
>
>
> Ah, well at least you can queue it up to download while you’re out.
>
> Don’t worry about the rank. I’ve always played campaign first and caught up. The skill matching system and fair starts for arena multiplayer will benefit new players indefinitely - all one has to do is learn maps and mechanics, rather than grind for hours on end just to put a scope on your lousy starting rifle so that maybe you can get a few kills in a match.
>
> Sorry, that kind of turned into a “why I don’t like COD or Battlefield” rant.
>
> Happy Haloing.

Lol I like battlefield it’s fun especially BF4

> 2533274809860074;9:
> > 2533274957924711;8:
> > > 2533274809860074;7:
> > > If you’re on your Xbox One and in the Xbox Store page, all versions are digital downloads.
> > >
> > > Generally when you preorder a game in this fashion, you will get the option to pre-download it a few days before the launch date. This is actually awesome because you will actually be able to play at 12:01, rather than sitting around installing it and playing it the next morning (a total drag for this new generations mandatory install when you buy the disc).
> >
> >
> > Well what sucks for me is that I’ll be asleep at 12:01 on the 27th so I’d have to play halo 5 after school by then I’ll be a low rank compared to some friends and all the other players cause I’ll be playing all of the campaign on legendary mabye some breaks for multiplayer and forge
>
>
> Ah, well at least you can queue it up to download while you’re out.
>
> Don’t worry about the rank. I’ve always played campaign first and caught up. The skill matching system and fair starts for arena multiplayer will benefit new players indefinitely - all one has to do is learn maps and mechanics, rather than grind for hours on end just to put a scope on your lousy starting rifle so that maybe you can get a few kills in a match.
>
> Sorry, that kind of turned into a “why I don’t like COD or Battlefield” rant.
>
> Happy Haloing.

And didn’t you say in the vote honestly here forum that you weren’t going to play H5 cause you can’t play split-screen with your true love AKA wife it sounds like here your hyped for it

> 2533274957924711;10:
> > 2533274809860074;9:
> > > 2533274957924711;8:
> > > > 2533274809860074;7:
> > > > If you’re on your Xbox One and in the Xbox Store page, all versions are digital downloads.
> > > >
> > > > Generally when you preorder a game in this fashion, you will get the option to pre-download it a few days before the launch date. This is actually awesome because you will actually be able to play at 12:01, rather than sitting around installing it and playing it the next morning (a total drag for this new generations mandatory install when you buy the disc).
> > >
> > >
> > > Well what sucks for me is that I’ll be asleep at 12:01 on the 27th so I’d have to play halo 5 after school by then I’ll be a low rank compared to some friends and all the other players cause I’ll be playing all of the campaign on legendary mabye some breaks for multiplayer and forge
> >
> >
> > Ah, well at least you can queue it up to download while you’re out.
> >
> > Don’t worry about the rank. I’ve always played campaign first and caught up. The skill matching system and fair starts for arena multiplayer will benefit new players indefinitely - all one has to do is learn maps and mechanics, rather than grind for hours on end just to put a scope on your lousy starting rifle so that maybe you can get a few kills in a match.
> >
> > Sorry, that kind of turned into a “why I don’t like COD or Battlefield” rant.
> >
> > Happy Haloing.
>
>
> Lol I like battlefield it’s fun especially BF4

Fair play to you, sir. I tried it well after it came out and its player investment system basically punishes you for not buying it at launch. There’s “shortcuts” to buy but I don’t feel like I should have to pay more money to make the game fair.

Errrr… Back on topic: hope you got the info you needed and I suspect that digital is going to be the way to go moving forward. I think Hitman launches digitally first (and there’s no way I’m not getting that!)

> 2533274957924711;11:
> > 2533274809860074;9:
> > > 2533274957924711;8:
> > > > 2533274809860074;7:
> > > > If you’re on your Xbox One and in the Xbox Store page, all versions are digital downloads.
> > > >
> > > > Generally when you preorder a game in this fashion, you will get the option to pre-download it a few days before the launch date. This is actually awesome because you will actually be able to play at 12:01, rather than sitting around installing it and playing it the next morning (a total drag for this new generations mandatory install when you buy the disc).
> > >
> > >
> > > Well what sucks for me is that I’ll be asleep at 12:01 on the 27th so I’d have to play halo 5 after school by then I’ll be a low rank compared to some friends and all the other players cause I’ll be playing all of the campaign on legendary mabye some breaks for multiplayer and forge
> >
> >
> > Ah, well at least you can queue it up to download while you’re out.
> >
> > Don’t worry about the rank. I’ve always played campaign first and caught up. The skill matching system and fair starts for arena multiplayer will benefit new players indefinitely - all one has to do is learn maps and mechanics, rather than grind for hours on end just to put a scope on your lousy starting rifle so that maybe you can get a few kills in a match.
> >
> > Sorry, that kind of turned into a “why I don’t like COD or Battlefield” rant.
> >
> > Happy Haloing.
>
>
> And didn’t you say in the vote honestly here forum that you weren’t going to play H5 cause you can’t play split-screen with your true love AKA wife it sounds like here your hyped for it

Eh, I said I’d probably pick it up for campaign but I’d cancelled the limited edition preorder.

I was super hyped for the MP but I’m also super disappointed there’s no split screen. In general, I favor the Halo or even Gears fair start arenas versus the system COD and Battlefield employs, which make it somewhat inaccessible to newer players not willing to pay for shortcuts. That’s something I loved about Halo and thoroughly enjoyed in the beta. Halo 4 came very close to betraying that arena experience but we played too much SWAT to notice!

(Sorry for the double post)

> 2533274809860074;13:
> > 2533274957924711;11:
> > > 2533274809860074;9:
> > > > 2533274957924711;8:
> > > > > 2533274809860074;7:
> > > > > If you’re on your Xbox One and in the Xbox Store page, all versions are digital downloads.
> > > > >
> > > > > Generally when you preorder a game in this fashion, you will get the option to pre-download it a few days before the launch date. This is actually awesome because you will actually be able to play at 12:01, rather than sitting around installing it and playing it the next morning (a total drag for this new generations mandatory install when you buy the disc).
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Well what sucks for me is that I’ll be asleep at 12:01 on the 27th so I’d have to play halo 5 after school by then I’ll be a low rank compared to some friends and all the other players cause I’ll be playing all of the campaign on legendary mabye some breaks for multiplayer and forge
> > >
> > >
> > > Ah, well at least you can queue it up to download while you’re out.
> > >
> > > Don’t worry about the rank. I’ve always played campaign first and caught up. The skill matching system and fair starts for arena multiplayer will benefit new players indefinitely - all one has to do is learn maps and mechanics, rather than grind for hours on end just to put a scope on your lousy starting rifle so that maybe you can get a few kills in a match.
> > >
> > > Sorry, that kind of turned into a “why I don’t like COD or Battlefield” rant.
> > >
> > > Happy Haloing.
> >
> >
> > And didn’t you say in the vote honestly here forum that you weren’t going to play H5 cause you can’t play split-screen with your true love AKA wife it sounds like here your hyped for it
>
>
> Eh, I said I’d probably pick it up for campaign but I’d cancelled the limited edition preorder.
>
> I was super hyped for the MP but I’m also super disappointed there’s no split screen. In general, I favor the Halo or even Gears fair start arenas versus the system COD and Battlefield employs, which make it somewhat inaccessible to newer players not willing to pay for shortcuts. That’s something I loved about Halo and thoroughly enjoyed in the beta. Halo 4 came very close to betraying that arena experience but we played too much SWAT to notice!
>
> (Sorry for the double post)

It’s fine or the double post and would you like to join my halo mcc machinima

Does the Xbox store preorder of halo 5 have unlimited copies since its digital

> 2533274957924711;8:
> > 2533274809860074;7:
> > If you’re on your Xbox One and in the Xbox Store page, all versions are digital downloads.
> >
> > Generally when you preorder a game in this fashion, you will get the option to pre-download it a few days before the launch date. This is actually awesome because you will actually be able to play at 12:01, rather than sitting around installing it and playing it the next morning (a total drag for this new generations mandatory install when you buy the disc).
>
>
> Well what sucks for me is that I’ll be asleep at 12:01 on the 27th so I’d have to play halo 5 after school by then I’ll be a low rank compared to some friends and all the other players cause I’ll be playing all of the campaign on legendary mabye some breaks for multiplayer and forge so id be a bit late for multiplayer and going to wait for BTB to release so I’d just have to play Warzone and arena to keep me occupied oh and creating maps

It might not be 12:01. Where I live, digital content unlocks at 10pm the day before it’s “offical” release.

> 2533274809860074;12:
> > 2533274957924711;10:
> > > 2533274809860074;9:
> > > > 2533274957924711;8:
> > > > > 2533274809860074;7:
> > > > > If you’re on your Xbox One and in the Xbox Store page, all versions are digital downloads.
> > > > >
> > > > > Generally when you preorder a game in this fashion, you will get the option to pre-download it a few days before the launch date. This is actually awesome because you will actually be able to play at 12:01, rather than sitting around installing it and playing it the next morning (a total drag for this new generations mandatory install when you buy the disc).
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Well what sucks for me is that I’ll be asleep at 12:01 on the 27th so I’d have to play halo 5 after school by then I’ll be a low rank compared to some friends and all the other players cause I’ll be playing all of the campaign on legendary mabye some breaks for multiplayer and forge
> > >
> > >
> > > Ah, well at least you can queue it up to download while you’re out.
> > >
> > > Don’t worry about the rank. I’ve always played campaign first and caught up. The skill matching system and fair starts for arena multiplayer will benefit new players indefinitely - all one has to do is learn maps and mechanics, rather than grind for hours on end just to put a scope on your lousy starting rifle so that maybe you can get a few kills in a match.
> > >
> > > Sorry, that kind of turned into a “why I don’t like COD or Battlefield” rant.
> > >
> > > Happy Haloing.
> >
> >
> > Lol I like battlefield it’s fun especially BF4
>
>
> Fair play to you, sir. I tried it well after it came out and its player investment system basically punishes you for not buying it at launch. There’s “shortcuts” to buy but I don’t feel like I should have to pay more money to make the game fair.
>
> Errrr… Back on topic: hope you got the info you needed and I suspect that digital is going to be the way to go moving forward. I think Hitman launches digitally first (and there’s no way I’m not getting that!)

Most of the first guns for each class are strong enough to hold their own against stuff you unlock later in the game. If you’re having trouble, you should try rolling with friends or a squad and working together. Playing alone will be a frustrating experience. I typically try to run with a squad, giving orders and communicating with my mic. We may not win every game but we’re usually top 5 on the scoreboard.

> 2533274957924711;15:
> Does the Xbox store preorder of halo 5 have unlimited copies since its digital

Yeah, pretty much.

Think of it like downloading a copy of a picture to your PC, you can do it a million times if you like.

Actually, and this is one of the reasons I don’t see why people prefer discs (outside of collecting them, that is), the disc has the same exact data stored on it. When you put it into your Xbox and install it, you’re just transferring the digital copy of the game onto your hard drive. At that point, the only job the disc has is to serve as a key to let your Xbox know you have permission to play the game.

The downside is, you could scratch the disc, or lend it to someone and never see it again, or have it stolen, and your only option to buy another disc. A friend on mine several years ago had his apartment broken into and his games and 360 stolen. He had to buy a new 360 then buy all the games again. He had purchased Halo Reach digitally and was able to go into his account and reinstall the thing for free. Since then he only buys digital copies. It’s just more convenient, Plus you don’t have to get up and swap discs ever.

Actually, I bought AC: Black Flag two years ago on disc, but today it’s free with Games with Gold, so I uninstalled it, got the digital version for free, then sold my disc copy.

I think the only downside to digital is that (1) you can’t show off your cool collection, and (2) you can’t sell them if you get bored of them.

> 2533274883669557;18:
> > 2533274957924711;15:
> > Does the Xbox store preorder of halo 5 have unlimited copies since its digital
>
>
> Yeah, pretty much.
>
> Think of it like downloading a copy of a picture to your PC, you can do it a million times if you like.
>
> Actually, and this is one of the reasons I don’t see why people prefer discs (outside of collecting them, that is), the disc has the same exact data stored on it. When you put it into your Xbox and install it, you’re just transferring the digital copy of the game onto your hard drive. At that point, the only job the disc has is to serve as a key to let your Xbox know you have permission to play the game.
>
> The downside is, you could scratch the disc, or lend it to someone and never see it again, or have it stolen, and your only option to buy another disc. A friend on mine several years ago had his apartment broken into and his games and 360 stolen. He had to buy a new 360 then buy all the games again. He had purchased Halo Reach digitally and was able to go into his account and reinstall the thing for free. Since then he only buys digital copies. It’s just more convenient, Plus you don’t have to get up and swap discs ever.
>
> Actually, I bought AC: Black Flag two years ago on disc, but today it’s free with Games with Gold, so I uninstalled it, got the digital version for free, then sold my disc copy.
>
> I think the only downside to digital is that (1) you can’t show off your cool collection, and (2) you can’t sell them if you get bored of them.

well that’s hilarious that AC4 is free i got it digitally for Christmas with the ACU xbox one bundle the mcc, black flag and unity were my 1st 3 games on the xbox one and thx for telling me there’s basically unlimited digital copies cause id rather have the best halo game out of breaking or scratching reach and its easier to have downloads than a disc i should think about buying mcc and battlefield 4 and dragon ball xenoverse and Lego Jurassic world downloaded and what do you mean by you cant show off your cool collection

> 2533274795233660;17:
> > 2533274809860074;12:
> > > 2533274957924711;10:
> > > > 2533274809860074;9:
> > > > > 2533274957924711;8:
> > > > > > 2533274809860074;7:
> > > > > > If you’re on your Xbox One and in the Xbox Store page, all versions are digital downloads.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Generally when you preorder a game in this fashion, you will get the option to pre-download it a few days before the launch date. This is actually awesome because you will actually be able to play at 12:01, rather than sitting around installing it and playing it the next morning (a total drag for this new generations mandatory install when you buy the disc).
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Well what sucks for me is that I’ll be asleep at 12:01 on the 27th so I’d have to play halo 5 after school by then I’ll be a low rank compared to some friends and all the other players cause I’ll be playing all of the campaign on legendary mabye some breaks for multiplayer and forge
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Ah, well at least you can queue it up to download while you’re out.
> > > >
> > > > Don’t worry about the rank. I’ve always played campaign first and caught up. The skill matching system and fair starts for arena multiplayer will benefit new players indefinitely - all one has to do is learn maps and mechanics, rather than grind for hours on end just to put a scope on your lousy starting rifle so that maybe you can get a few kills in a match.
> > > >
> > > > Sorry, that kind of turned into a “why I don’t like COD or Battlefield” rant.
> > > >
> > > > Happy Haloing.
> > >
> > >
> > > Lol I like battlefield it’s fun especially BF4
> >
> >
> > Fair play to you, sir. I tried it well after it came out and its player investment system basically punishes you for not buying it at launch. There’s “shortcuts” to buy but I don’t feel like I should have to pay more money to make the game fair.
> >
> > Errrr… Back on topic: hope you got the info you needed and I suspect that digital is going to be the way to go moving forward. I think Hitman launches digitally first (and there’s no way I’m not getting that!)
>
>
> Most of the first guns for each class are strong enough to hold their own against stuff you unlock later in the game. If you’re having trouble, you should try rolling with friends or a squad and working together. Playing alone will be a frustrating experience. I typically try to run with a squad, giving orders and communicating with my mic. We may not win every game but we’re usually top 5 on the scoreboard.

Yeah, that’s definitely the way to go. Even then, those long range campers can still pick you off! All the same, I still prefer Halo :slight_smile:

As for buying digital; I recently had to move country quite suddenly (long story) and a lot of my stuff is at a friends house in storage waiting to be shipped to me, including my 360 and most of my games. Fortunately I’d bought quite a few games digitally that I was able to recover in my new location with another Xbox. I suspect a lot more of my Xbox One collection will be digital.