which controls do you use?

which controls do you use when playing Halo 4. I just noticed one called fishstick and works very well. Give it a try if you didn’t know about it

Recon. I just can’t get used to B button as crouch.

default. it feels natural as so many shooters employ this type of setup.

I have a razer onza controller so I just map jump and melee to the two extra buttons under Lb and Rb.

Used bumper jumper up until now. But Default in Halo 4 seems the best.

Recon. Pushing joysticks for anything but crouching and zooming just feels terrible.

Bumper Jumper/ Got better @ using it; I Don’t like using other control scheme.
I do have a tendency to jump off a map on occasion; on accident :confused:

I always used default in every game I’ve ever played but started using Bumper Jumper now and am really enjoying it, especially a help for my solo legendary run (although jetpack is a real pain to use as AA’s are on X)

I’ve even managed to convert a few friends to it as well after telling them how good it is XD

I use default.

Is it against XBL rules to use a modded controller?? I’m asking before i buy one and find myself expelled from the service, as i’d much prefer to have some of the buttons set up differently!!

> Recon. I just can’t get used to B button as crouch.

Yeah, same here.

recon on haven cuz its a jetpack heavy.
but on every other map i use BJ

Recon.

[deleted]

I’ve been using Boxer since Halo 2… was it in CE? I don’t recall.

Anyway, I love the melee button on the left trigger. I typically win close quarters engagements that end with melees.

I used default at first but I’ve since switched to Recon.

De Fault. The two sweetest words in the English Language

I was using default, but I’ve been using Bumper Jumper for over a week and think I get on with that better. I can jump and still aim precisely and kill rather than having to press A to jump.

I don’t use the jet pack so have no beef there with BJ (lol, Bumper Jumper) but hard light shield can be a bit awkward if I need to turn whilst it’s up…Something I can live with though I think, I only use that shield on big maps so it’s not usually much problem.

Bumper Jumper, Inverted FTW. It’s still a lil weird having Sprint on A since it was the only AA I used in Reach, so I’m used to pressing X. I wonder how weird it will be when I play Reach again XD

> Bumper Jumper, Inverted FTW. It’s still a lil weird having Sprint on A since it was the only AA I used in Reach, so I’m used to pressing X. I wonder how weird it will be when I play Reach again XD

I don’t understand… :S Lol.