Which characters from the Halo novels do want to appear in Halo 4?

Which characters from the Halo novels do you want to appear in Halo 4?

> Which characters from the Halo novels do you want to appear in Halo 4?

Corporal Harland, from The Fall Of Reach/

Kelly, Tom, Lucy.

Bornstellar/Didact, the Librarian, the prisoner, Mendicant Bias, the chief(obviously), Kelly, Fred, Linda, 343 Guilty spark replacement(hey they were replacing installation 04, why not its monitor when it too was destroyed), remains of offensive bias, The Arbiter or his descendants, Forerunner fighters who work with you at an uneasy alliance like the chief and the arbiter at the start of Halo 3 but then the relationship grows as they come to respect john, Amdmiral Cole, Dr. Halsey, and maybe the spartan lll’s that are in the shield world with dr. Halsey and the other spartans. But thats just me.

Any of the other Spratan IIs, think it would be cool to see them interact outside of the novels.

Yeah Harland. Id like to say Admiral Whitcomb, but I do believe he is deceased by the end of the H2 timeline.

> > Which characters from the Halo novels do you want to appear in Halo 4?
>
> Corporal Harland, from The Fall Of Reach/

Blue Team, The Spartan-III survivors(I forgot which team, i think it was Saber), Dr. Halsey, and Mendez. I especially want to see John and Kelly’s reunion if it happens. Plus I want to know what Mendez looks like.

spartan 3s in semi powered infiltration armor. you wouldnt play as them but they could help the chief on certain missions.like marines and odsts

the rest of blue team, lucy, tom, mendez, fireteam sabre.