which characters do you like that are i halo 5

Fred is my favorite character in this

and don’t just say master chief be cause he is a safe choice choose who you think

I like Locke he is really making us question if how the chief is going about things he right way plus his admor is cool and he is a natural leader the cheif is too but their has been way more times that the cheif has been shown taking orders from lower ranks rather than giving them Locke is a new and fresh spartan who has one job and how he does it is his choice

All of them equally.,… ?

MC forever…

but also Buck.

Blue Team in general

Olympia!!!

Poor Tanaka gets no votes.

> 2535416933553754;3:
> I like Locke he is really making us question if how the chief is going about things he right way plus his admor is cool and he is a natural leader the cheif is too but their has been way more times that the cheif has been shown taking orders from lower ranks rather than giving them Locke is a new and fresh spartan who has one job and how he does it is his choice

When did he do this?

There are some spelling errors. *Locke *Linda

> 2535416933553754;3:
> I like Locke he is really making us question if how the chief is going about things he right way plus his admor is cool and he is a natural leader the cheif is too but their has been way more times that the cheif has been shown taking orders from lower ranks rather than giving them Locke is a new and fresh spartan who has one job and how he does it is his choice

*armor *chief

Anyways, i’d go for Olympia

Too bad this isn’t multiple choice because I would have chosen all of Blue Team.

Sgt. Stacker and Chips Dubbo anyone?

All of Blue Team and Buck

QUEEN KELLY-087

> 2533275007059966;11:
> Sgt. Stacker and Chips Dubbo anyone?
>
> All of Blue Team and Buck

Dustin Echoes?
I voted Linda.

Kelly, no contest. Sure Buck is cool and funny but Kelly is the most bad -Yoink- character in Halo history.

Buck and Kelly. Have high hopes for this game

Fred.

MC > Kelly > Buck. Don’t really have any strong feelings toward anyone else.

1st MasterChief
2nd Buck
3rd Chips Dubbo

I like Linda but also Tanaka.

Why is Arbiter Thel 'Vadam not on this list?