Which button you use to melee?

delete

I always use the “B” button for melee attacks. That’s how everything was in the beginning.

Also OP, what do you mean by “delete”?

Default RB

Clicking right stick.

> 2535429593088083;2:
> Also OP, what do you mean by “delete”?

Probably plays PC

I use the recon layout, so the “B” button. I have played around with bumper jumper in the past, but i am good with my current layout

> 2535429593088083;2:
> I always use the “B” button for melee attacks. That’s how everything was in the beginning.
>
> Also OP, what do you mean by “delete”?

I wanted to make a poll, hence the title and followed the same procedure as I’ve done before, but this time it seemingly did not work. The procedure is: make a regular forum post, go to edit and change to poll and then add options to vote. The problem is that the option “poll” is missing and thus I can’t make the poll. I don’t know what I did wrong, or if this is a common issue over the site. I reported the post and deleted the body, but the moderators have not yet to made a move. I guess it’s understandable as it’s Saturday. But now, when some of you already has commented it’s probably better to keep the thread. However, I do think it’s more informant to have a poll to clearly see what everyone picks and also because not everyone wants to comment or discuss.

We’ll see what happens, but I hope that you people that have commented votes in the upcoming poll.

<mark>Locked at OP’s request.</mark>