Which Battle Rifle

Which battle rifle would you like to see in Halo 5 Guardians?

I realize that my question isn’t clear. By which battle rifle I mean which battle rifle has the most appealing functionality not looks.

The Halo 5 Battle Rifle.

Well, there is no way that the Halo 2/3 Battle Rifle is going to return, that would just be a downgrade in terms of the lore. Why use the MK1 when the MK2 is better?

The one that was shown in the first look trailer.

The H5 BR was already announced via beta trailer.

The problem with the halo 4 br is that it was too big, but maybe it depends only by the field of view.

But they definitely need to change the sound, and not only the br’s one.

> The H5 BR was already announced via beta trailer.

The game is over a year away from release. Could change before launch.

> Well, there is no way that the Halo 2/3 Battle Rifle is going to return, that would just be a downgrade in terms of the lore. Why use the MK1 when the MK2 is better?

That’s why they should make a MK3 and have it look like the MK1.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not post spam.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

One should do 4 shot kills with it, and the shot should not be TOO fast, something between H2 and H4… Kind of like h3. However, the SOUND should be fixed. H4 BR sounds like a fu**in’ Famas from CoD, IMO…

> The Halo 5 Battle Rifle.

That, is one -Yoink!- weapon. If I were a gun, and I saw that BR, I would… Well… Erm…

…You get the idea.

> One should do 4 shot kills with it, and the shot should not be TOO fast, something between H2 and H4… Kind of like h3. However, the SOUND should be fixed. H4 BR sounds like a fu**in’ Famas from CoD, IMO…

It sounded like a combination of an actual SCAR-H and M16.

> I realize that my question isn’t clear. By which battle rifle I mean which battle rifle has the most appealing functionality not looks.

Halo 2 Battle Rifle sans button combos with decreased aim assist. So essentially the Halo 4 Battle Rifle with decreased aim assist.

Really there isn’t a ton of difference between the Halo 4 and Halo 2 BR, aside from combos.

From the Hslo 4’s br I would change only the sound effect.

I don’t really care for the new Halo 5 design, but it’s a slight improvement over the hideous Halo 4 design. I much prefer the original trilogy designs and audio.

As for functionality, the average between the Halo 2 and Halo 3 BRs, I guess. Whatever works.

Halo 2 (Anniversary) Br

Why not have a MK3 for story but for multi-player have all models as a cosmetic function, so people who prefer the halo 3 BR to the halo 4 can have that model but it functions as the new one to keep gameplay balanced. And in forge when you spawn a weapon you can change its appearance. But if weapons have significant differences but are the same gun like the Halo 1 AR which has 60 rounds, and all other AR’s which have 32, both can be spawned but hopefully balanced.

I would prefer Halo 4’s look put of all of them.
In truth, I prefer Halo 5’s.