WHICH ARMOUR MODS DO YOU NOT USE

Just asking about any unused or unneeded armour mods in the game.

I personally don’t use Death from above and Reflex enhancers as they never give you any perks while fighting. What do you guys think???

Death From Above I find to be pretty useless in Warzone since you don’t see anybody just killing anyone with just using Ground Pound, but it does have that Bonus with Stabilisers Hang time

The Grenade Expert ones are not that useful. It’s more effective to pick a different mod and equip a low-level weapon.

The only ones I use the patrol case for the extra ammo, until I unlock lvl 6s, then I use upgraded shields. If I end up pulling a vehicle, then I’ll put wheelman on. I’ve found those to match my gameplay the best. Otherwise, I don’t touch any of the other ones… they don’t really service a purpose for the way I play… so I don’t bother with them.

What about wheelman? Is it any good?

> 2535469655380581;5:
> What about wheelman? Is it any good?

Wheelman is v useful. Can’t recommend it enough.

> 2542657289641224;4:
> The only ones I use the patrol case for the extra ammo, until I unlock lvl 6s, then I use upgraded shields. If I end up pulling a vehicle, then I’ll put wheelman on. I’ve found those to match my gameplay the best. Otherwise, I don’t touch any of the other ones… they don’t really service a purpose for the way I play… so I don’t bother with them.

Same.

Think they all have their uses. Never use the Plasma Grenade expert personally- if I need grenades I want Splinter or Frag

> 2535469655380581;5:

Wheelman is definitely useful. Especially when you need that edge when trying to finish comms and need to stay alive just a hair longer to get that kill or destruction. During last month’s turbo, I tried to finish my Phaeton kills. Before that, I had gotten two kills with 5 phaetons. But during turbo, I threw wheelman on and was getting 25-30 kills per match and ended up finishing all 5 tiers in the one weekend. It worked out quite well for me. If you’re going to pull a vehicle, and you have level 6 reqs available… using wheelman is almost a must, especially in mythic firefight…

I would probably say that it’s easier to give the complement and state the Armor Mods that I may use. When it comes to this question, I do primarily use the Patrol Case and Wheelman Armor Mod dependent on situation. The Patrol Case is used for the increased ammo capacity which reduces the need to be close to an ammo station and the Wheelman do to increases vehicle damage resistance and EMP protection. Every other Armor Mod can be considered to be less useful in Warzone Firefight.

> 2535469655380581;5:

Wheelman is probably the most useful armor mod available, albeit only when you’re in a vehicle.

It’s all about your play style. I had to google a list of armor mods because I couldn’t remember the ones I never use:
auto medic
death from above
upgraded shields
frag expert
reflex enhancers
increased strength

Is auto medic any good?

> 2535469655380581;12:
> Is auto medic any good?

Absolutely, it increases your Shield & Health Recharge Rate