Which Armour Core Are You Going to Use?

As far as I know there are only three armour cores confirmed so far so there may be more but which armour core would you want to use?

• The Mk. VII Core (Halo 3 Style) - Reach Armour Core - Yoroi Core - Other core that you’d like to see but hasn’t been announcedI’m personally going to use the Mk. VII core as I always preferred the Halo 2/3 art syle more but it would be cool if you can customize a spartan for each available core as the Reach one does look really cool as well. Which I believe customizing multiple cores is rumored but not confirmed.

I haven’t seen enough of them to say for sure. And we most certainly haven’t seen them all.

I just gardening tool that whatever core I pick doesn’t limit which other armor pieces I can pick much, preferably not at allm I’ll be extremely disappointed if I can’t wear the helmet I like with the rest of the armor I like.

> 2533274866536985;2:
> I haven’t seen enough of them to say for sure. And we most certainly haven’t seen them all.
>
> I just gardening tool that whatever core I pick doesn’t limit which other armor pieces I can pick much, preferably not at allm I’ll be extremely disappointed if I can’t wear the helmet I like with the rest of the armor I like.

For what I understand some armour pieces will be restricted to certain cores but I don’t think all. For what I heard 343 has said their goal is to implement all if not most armour from previous games into Infinite (at launch or over time I don’t know) but I can’t say for certain on that. So you could maybe have for example the Reach version of the Mk. V helmet for the Reach core, and then you could have the Halo 3 version for the Mk. VII core. Same with other pieces like Security, CQB, EOD, etc. I can also see if some armour pieces aren’t there at launch they’ll probably add them later which kinda sucks but at least it does add to the customization options over time. But for sure with what you said we definitely haven’t seen all the cores we’re going to be able to use yet.

Mark VI is the armor from halo 2/3. Mark VII is the new default for infinite.

Im probably either going to use Mark VII or whatever armor core Spartan Agryna is using.

Well I see the Mark 7 core for the new Gen 3 armor, Mark 6 core for all of the Halo 3 armor, Mark 5 (Reach) for all of the Reach armors, Mark 5 (Classic) for CE’s low-poly model (rumoured because of the Reach designation with the Mark 5), Mark 4 core for that big beef of armor, Recruit core for all the Gen 2 (Halo 4) armor, and lastly Yoroi (+ many more).

I’ve noticed quite a few of 343’s armor are apart of the Gen 3 Mark 7 core, namely the ones debuted in Halo 5 like Anubis, Atlas, and Athlon. Some Gen 2 sets like Recon, Aviator, and Scout have been renamed and taken to the Gen 3, which is fine with me.

> 2533275026446288;4:
> Mark VI is the armor from halo 2/3. Mark VII is the new default for infinite.
>
> Im probably either going to use Mark VII or whatever armor core Spartan Agryna is using.

I was more so just referring the Mk. VII looks more like the Halo 3 style compared to the other ones for what we’ve seen. It wouldn’t change by much but it makes me wonder if they’ll make a Mk. VI core and make that the “Classic” armour core, and the MK. VII could be more focused on the newer stuff they add or something along those lines. They probably won’t as Mk. VII pretty much looks like Mk. VI and just for simplicity sake, but this game is definitely adding possibilities. Maybe a Mk. V core to make your spartan look like Halo CE chief.

> 2533274919781308;5:
> I’ve noticed quite a few of 343’s armor are apart of the Gen 3 Mark 7 core, namely the ones debuted in Halo 5 like Anubis, Atlas, and Athlon. Some Gen 2 sets like Recon, Aviator, and Scout have been renamed and taken to the Gen 3, which is fine with me.

Some of 343’s armour that they have shown in Infinite from Halo 4/5 look pretty good so far in my opinion. The slight redesign to fit more into the classic art syle I think really does them justice. Makes me wonder if Fotus will be in the game and how much that one will change lol

> 2533274884571925;3:
> > 2533274866536985;2:
> > I haven’t seen enough of them to say for sure. And we most certainly haven’t seen them all.
> >
> > I just gardening tool that whatever core I pick doesn’t limit which other armor pieces I can pick much, preferably not at allm I’ll be extremely disappointed if I can’t wear the helmet I like with the rest of the armor I like.
>
> For what I understand some armour pieces will be restricted to certain cores but I don’t think all. For what I heard 343 has said their goal is to implement all if not most armour from previous games into Infinite (at launch or over time I don’t know) but I can’t say for certain on that. So you could maybe have for example the Reach version of the Mk. V helmet for the Reach core, and then you could have the Halo 3 version for the Mk. VII core. Same with other pieces like Security, CQB, EOD, etc. I can also see if some armour pieces aren’t there at launch they’ll probably add them later which kinda sucks but at least it does add to the customization options over time. But for sure with what you said we definitely haven’t seen all the cores we’re going to be able to use yet.

That’s assuming we even get repeat versions of each helmet for each core. I highly doubt we will.

Imo helment’s and shoulders should be entirely independent of the core. Things like attachments of course should rely on the core, as well as things like gadgets and gloves, but shoulders and helmets should be entirely modular. Anything less will be a disappointment imo.

The One Is The Strongest Armor

I want: the Achilles from halo 5 and the Recon from halo 3.

So in my head canon my Spartans are a group of IIIs that got the Mk V <strong>armor like Noble team. They continued to use those suits instead of the Gen2 suits the IVs had in Halo’s 4 and 5. So I can finally make my Spartans again using the Mk V core, and that makes me so happy. Though I’ll definitely be making use of the new Gen3 armor we’re getting as well, the Mk VII armor just looks really nice, like an updated Mk V**.**</strong>

I’m hoping there’s a Mark VI core. At the moment, the Mark VII stuff is all looking a bit Reachy for my liking. I’m hoping there’s some more Halo 3 looking options. I really hope they bring some of the ideas behind 4/5’s customization back. There was a huge variety in chest designs there, while in Reach most just look like attachments.

> 2533274848539555;11:
> I’m hoping there’s a Mark VI core. At the moment, the Mark VII stuff is all looking a bit Reachy for my liking. I’m hoping there’s some more Halo 3 looking options. I really hope they bring some of the ideas behind 4/5’s customization back. There was a huge variety in chest designs there, while in Reach most just look like attachments.

If you are right, I think there must be a lot of variation at this time.

I’m going to wear the Mark V armor core.
Helmet- EVA
Visor- Gold
Left Shoulder- Security
Right Shoulder- Sniper
Chest- Assault/Sapper
Wrist- Tacpad
Utility- idk
Knees- Grenadier
Coating- Watchdog

> 2533274848539555;11:
> I’m hoping there’s a Mark VI core. At the moment, the Mark VII stuff is all looking a bit Reachy for my liking. I’m hoping there’s some more Halo 3 looking options. I really hope they bring some of the ideas behind 4/5’s customization back. There was a huge variety in chest designs there, while in Reach most just look like attachments.

It’s only a matter of time until they add a Gen1 Mark VI core.

I look forward to wearing the GEN3 Mark VI armor in multiplayer, assuming its inclusion. I am still waiting on confirmation it will be available in multiplayer.

Definitely Halo Reach. I love how the game gives you so many options to choose from. Not a fan of Halo 4’s amor system. No customization at all.

I have a huge soft spot for Reach, Yeah my first game was CE, but I never had any internet until I was like 14 and reach just got announced. I’ll probably use all core sets, but I will most likely use Reach the most.

I just hope the different cores add different HUD elements. (Eg Mk VII gives you the halo 3 hud, reach gives reach hud)

I know I’ll be rocking that Yoroi armor core for a very long time once I unlock it. And, if they have it, Emile’s helmet. Always loved that helmet.

If it’s available, whatever armor core Commander Agryna is wearing is really slick.

It’s not MK V or MK VII, definitely not Yoroi, something new and unnamed.

Reach