Which armor did you liked more from the trailer

There exist 2 trailers of halo infinite with both showing two contrasting mjolnir armor of masterchief. Both look significantly cool and having a same meaning i.e return to the classing art style.
Which armor did you liked

xbox sx reveal trailer. but i’d like to see a few changes to it like more offset shoulder pads, a slightly slimmer waist and a slightly raised space diaper.

I won’t be surprised to see a different version(look) of the mjolnir armor seen in e3 2019. That might be just a cutscene from the beta version of the game and 343 might change it. Though I would suggest to remove that 117 tag from his chest

I liked the 2019 version. He looks bulkier and the helmet is better, specifically the visor.

Hard to say for now cause 343i said that the armor design from the “Discover Hope” trailer can have slight changes made before Halo Infinite will release.
As for the trailer of E3 2018, well we only see Master Chief left thigh and helmet so not much to see here.
And for the design of the Xbox SX well, we only see the back but there are some differences compared to the “Discover Hope” trailer but it’s just the back of the armor so not much to see either. (we can see a bit of the front design in the SX trailer but the camera is far so not much detail can be seen).
I think, I will maybe wait for another trailer where we have a better look of the armor before choosing which design is better for me.

> 2533274958836218;5:
> Hard to say for now cause 343i said that the armor design from the “Discover Hope” trailer can have slight changes made before Halo Infinite will release.
> As for the trailer of E3 2018, well we only see Master Chief left thigh and helmet so not much to see here.
> And for the design of the Xbox SX well, we only see the back but there are some differences compared to the “Discover Hope” trailer but it’s just the back of the armor so not much to see either. (we can see a bit of the front design in the SX trailer but the camera is far so not much detail can be seen).
> I think, I will maybe wait for another trailer where we have a better look of the armor before choosing which design is better for me.

I would suggest one in the discover hope trailer but a little thinner (but not thinner than in the first trailer). The thighs were a little bit thinner in the first trailer and it was just an engine demonstration so nothing was to be expected from that trailer