Which are your favorite maps?

First off I am very happy with the map selection in Halo 4. So here’s where I’d put the maps, Worst to best.

10. Vortex - This is a map I just don’t really enjoy whatsoever, I’d say it’s the only truely bad map.
9. Meltdown - While this is a good map, I don’t prefer it over any other map other than Vortex.
8. Complex - This map seems best for Flood and CTF. It’s a good map but not really among my favorites.
7. Solice - I can tell just how great Solice is as a map. However the only reason it’s in the seven spot and not closer to one is I can never really do well on the map, and thus never have a whole lot of fun on it. I really want to love Solice but I just can’t, sadly. Though I’m sure many of you can have fun on this map and do love it as much as I want to love it.
6. Longbow- While Longbow doesn’t quite live up to what I was expecting, it is still plenty good. I do enjoy playing on this map, but when it’s being pitted against Exile and Ragnarok in the voting booth, I will choose Exile or Ragnarok 9 out of 10 times. But nonetheless it’s still an amazing map which should be appreciated.
5.Haven - Haven is a pretty solid map all around.
4. Abandoned - Abandoned is a very fun map in my opinion. I absolutely love it, however it doesn’t really tend to come up in voting for me for some reason.
3. Adrift - Pre Launch this is the last map I was expecting to put on my top 3, why? Because it reminded me way to much of Condemned, which is a map I hated to no end. And it is very similiar still, yet somehow miles better. Adrift is a really good 4v4 map.
2.Exile - Exile was a very close contender for the number one spot for me. This map is a truly great map. It’s a got everything; close quarters tunnels running through the sides and center of the map, vehicular mayhem, and some long range encounters as well.
1.Ragnarok - Ragnarok is a true classic, I’ve really hardly ever had a match on this map that I didn’t have fun. I know some have grown tired with this map but I definitely haven’t, to me it’s still as much of a blast as it was in Halo 3, if not more.

With all that said I’m pumped for some DLC! I hope none of the maps disappoint, it’d be nice to get another great BTB map that can hopefully compare in quality to Exile and Ragnarok.

If you don’t have complex as the worst map in the history of gaming, your argument is invalid.

Adrift is my favourite. Solace and Vortex are unusually beautiful but they play terribly. I can’t stand Haven or Complex either.

I like them all except for complex but if I had to pick a favorite it would be Haven or Abandon.

> If you don’t have complex as the worst map in the history of gaming, your argument is invalid.

I don’t enjoy it very much at all. I think I had one fun flood match on it and that’s all. Personally I think Vortex, Complex, and Meltdown are all pretty terrible. I don’t ever vote for any of those three maps.

> Adrift is my favourite. Solace and Vortex are unusually beautiful but they play terribly. I can’t stand Haven or Complex either.

I agree that Solace, Vortex, and Complex are pretty terrible. Like I said I want to like Solace but I really can’t and I don’t. I wouldn’t say Haven’s all too bad, I tend to enjoy it. Adrift is pretty dang good but I wouldn’t say it’s the best. In all honesty I should probably move haven back on my list of maps, in fact I’ll do that now.

> I like them all except for complex but if I had to pick a favorite it would be Haven or Abandon.

They are both good maps. However I do prefer to play BTB in Halo 4, as apposed to Reach where I preferred to play Team Slayer or SWAT.

Solace is a great map. As is Haven, especially for competitive play. I don’t have a least favorite though, but the split screen lag in complex is beyond annoying

Complex might be the worst Halo map ever. I dont understand why Complex is in 4v4, but Ragnorok isnt. Valhalla was a great 4v4 map in H3

I love abandon