Which are the exclusive spartan assault dlc?

In the new championship dlc. I seem to have got loads of items, which ones are exclusive to Spartan assault owners. Particularly, which stance, which armour skins, and which DMR skin?

The stance is Determined. It’s what I’m currently using.

The weapon skin is Striped. It’s a DMR skin.

I don’t know about the two armor skins. You’d have to get a list of the skins that came with the bundle and go from there.

I know one of the Spartan Assault exclusive skins is CIO… can’t remember the other one unfortunately

> I know one of the Spartan Assault exclusive skins is CIO… can’t remember the other one unfortunately

I think it might be Air Assault but I’m not certain.

> The stance is Determined. It’s what I’m currently using.
>
> The weapon skin is Striped. It’s a DMR skin.
>
> I don’t know about the two armor skins. You’d have to get a list of the skins that came with the bundle and go from there.

Thanks, I think I’ll be using both of them. The NOBLE DMR skin is really bad, and this one looks a lot better. And this stance looks good, although most of the new stances are great too!

Here is a video that shows off the Spartan Assault exclusive DLC

Thanks, I was also wondering this because I had Spartan Assault and got the same message.

So, people think
CIO
Air Assault
Determined Stance
Stiped DMR

Wait, I have Halo Spartan Assault, why don’t I have those exclusives?

> Wait, I have Halo Spartan Assault, why don’t I have those exclusives?

You have to put in the Classified codes and have unlocked their associated Achievements. Don’t worry I didn’t know either.

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst223809p4_The-DLC-is-out.aspx

> > Wait, I have Halo Spartan Assault, why don’t I have those exclusives?
>
> You have to put in the Classified codes and have unlocked their associated Achievements. Don’t worry I didn’t know either.
>
> https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst223809p4_The-DLC-is-out.aspx

If you have played at least 1 mission on Spartan Assault then you must go to Halo Waypoint (Preferably the Xbox App) so it can register you have done it, then hop onto Halo 4 and be a boss

The DMR skin looks awesome wish I could get it.