Whew (This Week's Bulletin)

I’m so glad the bulletin helped to clear up all of the confusion and chaos running about with the discussion of possible perks, customized loadouts and armor abilities.

Sigh. I’m glad we got more information on the BR because I’m really excited about it coming back, but honestly, when can we see more information on the controversial topics in Halo 4? I was really hoping this week’s bulletin would calm the forums down a bit so we could discuss other topics instead of just the above mentioned ones. Unfortunately, it looks like we’ll be waiting another week at the earliest and possibly much longer depending on how long 343i plans on making us bicker among each other constantly on the forums.

Here’s the link to the bulletin for those who have yet to see it:

http://halo.xbox.com/blogs/Headlines/post/2012/03/15/The-Halo-Bulletin-31412.aspx

Link pl0x?

> Link pl0x?

Updated the original for those who haven’t seen it yet.

Waste of time. Address the ranking system or -Yoink-.

Thanks Xide, I’m lazy, can you please tell me what they cleared up with the talk on custom loadouts and “perks”. Thanks dude, PEACE!

> Thanks Xide, I’m lazy, can you please tell me what they cleared up with the talk on custom loadouts and “perks”. Thanks dude, PEACE!

It was sarcasm, unfortunately they said nothing about the custom loadouts or “perks”.

Don’t expect alot of info until E3 or other such events.

Now I’m not one to complain about the repeatedly discussed topics, but this just makes no damn sense to me, I mean I’m fully aware that not all information should be thrown out on a sodding platter for the world to chow down on Day One…but for goodness sake, how does this happen…(?)

“Hey, we should announce our new implementation and vision of “Loadouts” and “Perks”…”
“Wow, damn good idea, let’s do that, what shall we tell them…?”
“Nothing, just let them know they’re there…”
“…Really? You sure? You don’t want to squash any doubts straight away? You know, not just let them endlessly speculate on nothing, and let them build doubts on this implementation that’s relatively alien to the series…?”
“No I’m sure it’ll be fine…”

…Bloody hell…

Troll? It gave us no info on perks/loadouts.

EDIT: Gotchu :stuck_out_tongue:

> Troll? It gave us no info on perks/loadouts.

…Troll? You show no awareness of the obvious sarcasm…(!)

> EDIT: Gotchu :stuck_out_tongue:

GODDAMNIT…I was suckered in…flipping flipyap…

It was a waste of a bulletin really. It’s pretty obvious that they just have set topics that they are going to talk about each week.