Wher's the forge Test Map list ??

I’m just wondering where this list of the maps were getting tomorrow is ? the bulletin said this weekend…

After that -Yoink!- Competition literally hijacked our playlist’s I cant wait to get some new playlists in there and some new small maps !

TY for posting this.

There better be some KOTH back in that playlist

iv be wondering which maps they were going to use aswell hopefully someone knows

A list of gamertags to search to DL them would be nice as well. I’d like to check a couple out before the playlist launches, just so I know what’s what.

Only a day away now in any case I can’t wait, hopefully it’s a good mix of environments and playstyles, like arena type maps and some kind of small vehicular map(like complex but closer to symmetrical) or even like turf with 1 neutral vehicle in a tight environment

> TY for posting this.
>
> There better be some KOTH back in that playlist

it would make absolutely zero sense to JUST have slayer, the appropriate way to test a map would be to test it on ALL gametypes.

> > TY for posting this.
> >
> > There better be some KOTH back in that playlist
>
> it would make absolutely zero sense to JUST have slayer, the appropriate way to test a map would be to test it on ALL gametypes.

So true, I’m pretty sure they said it would be multiple gametypes.

Bungie did it slayer only in reach tho…

I wondering you to man

Planning is not part of 343’s skill set.

They are probably still figuring out which maps show the least amount of game bugs/exploits/etc off.

The map list will be released soon folks. The maps have been in testing for a while now. As for gametypes, you will find out when the map list is released. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hold tight. :slight_smile:

still waiting :wink:

Yeah thanks for posting this man, since the last update I’ve been checking hourly for any sign of the promised threads detailing the maps. It’s not a big deal since we’ll be able to play them tomorrow. I’m just thankful that 343 is finally making some improvements to this game and hopefully there is much more to come.

Wow, we are almost 12 hours away form the release of the playlist and still they have no idea of what Gametypes/maps are they going to put in it?

343i, WE ARE WAITING! Is it that difficult to release a list of maps?

12 hours till release and still no update.

:smiley: i love 343

How do you all get “12 hours” from? What time zone and what time of day did they say they would release the playlist?

updates are usually 5 am Eastern,
well thats how its been since it came out

> How do you all get “12 hours” from? What time zone and what time of day did they say they would release the playlist?

Generally the playlists go live at 2AM PST. This would put now at 12 hours from release.

That would make it 1000 UTC. Any reason why they choose that particular time? Is it the least load time on their system?

> That would make it 1000 UTC. Any reason why they choose that particular time? Is it the least load time on their system?

It (population) is typically very low at that time, if my observations in the past are of any use.

I do not know if that is why though.

Someone asked BS Angel on twitter this…

Jessica Shea ‏@bsangel
@ZaneZavin I’ll go check right now, and if the MM Systems Team hasn’t posted it yet, I’ll do so ASAP.

…She has to check if the MM teams have posted it yet. Awesome. Sigh…

> Someone asked BS Angel on twitter this…
>
> Jessica Shea ‏@bsangel
> @ZaneZavin I’ll go check right now, and if the MM Systems Team hasn’t posted it yet, I’ll do so ASAP.
>
>
> …She has to check if the MM teams have posted it yet. Awesome. Sigh…

Wtf do these people do all day at work? I’m confused as to what a community manager does if not interact with or organize things for the community.