Where's your head at?

(Headless spartans)
I am in awe that this exploit has not been addressed yet. Yesterday, I had three SWAT games in a row against those foul-playing ruffians. Yeah I get the whole, report them and move on thing, but it seems like doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result, because there is always new people doing it. Is it really such a difficult thing to fix that it’s been dragging on this long? Come on 343, get it together!

WHERE’S YOUR THREAD AT?

(Headless Spartan Threads)
Is it really such a difficult thing to post in existing threads that have been dragging on this long? Come on Doshalo, get it together!

> WHERE’S YOUR THREAD AT?
>
> (Headless Spartan Threads)
> Is it really such a difficult thing to post in existing threads that have been dragging on this long? Come on Doshalo, get it together!

Didn’t see a similar thread in the first five pages, so don’t care.

There are hundreds of posts and dozens of threads regarding this issue, 343 is aware of it and i’m sure they are trying to get rid of it.

For the moment all they told us to do about is report them on the xbox and PM a admin with a gamertag and pic/vid(for proof).They are adamant about not posting gamertags in forums though due to humiliation or something, something about morals i guess.

Personally, i would destroy them in every way possible if i worked in 343, but that is because i absolutely detest cheating in online gameplay.

Saw One today in snipers and when i went to report the person it said that the server was down which it wasn’t. there is more going on here than it looks. and like every other issue in the game the problems keep going on the same way. If they actually made exaples out of these people and ban the xbox from online play it actually might do some good.

got my first taste of headless spartan today in swat, got three kills on it, but it killed me 15. real fair to shoot at air. I don’t know what is worse, the fact that i always get stuck with terrible players or cheaters. We need the ranking system back. Let terrible play terrible and good play good. I really enjoyed the guy who went 3 and 20 in my last game with a career KD of 0.5. Bring back halo 2 they make enough of those maps now adays anyway.

The existence of headless cheaters really detours me from playing Halo; which is too bad because I’ve been a big fan/player from the beginning.

> (Headless spartans)
> I am in awe that this exploit has not been addressed yet. Yesterday, I had three SWAT games in a row against those foul-playing ruffians. Yeah I get the whole, report them and move on thing, but it seems like doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result, because there is always new people doing it. Is it really such a difficult thing to fix that it’s been dragging on this long? Come on 343, get it together!

I quote from Far Cry 3:
“Have I ever told you the definition of insanity? It’s doing the same thing over and over and over again, and expecting something to change.”