Where's the Recon?

Hello, I purchased this game yesterday and on the box says, “Bonus Spartan Recon Helmet.” There wasn’t a code for the helmet in the box there and I don’t have it unlocked, please help.

There are a few possibilities.

They stopped producing the code and you just happened to get a box with a sticker saying it.

You bought a used version of the game which means whoever owned it previously has the code.

Or it could have been a flat error.

Regardless of any of these, just focus on the game, Recon armor isn’t exclusive through DLC you can unlock it normally as you progress just not that specific attachment.

> There are a few possibilities.
>
> <mark>They stopped producing the code and you just happened to get a box with a sticker saying it.</mark>
> <mark>You bought a used version of the game which means whoever owned it previously has the code.</mark>
>
> Or it could have been a flat error.
>
>
> Regardless of any of these, just focus on the game, Recon armor isn’t exclusive through DLC you can unlock it normally as you progress just not that specific attachment.

It was a new one.

I somehow doubt there many new copies left this long after release.

> It was a new one.

It was probably stopped being produced then. The code was made and mean’t for people who pre-ordered the game to start.

Well dang it, what rank do you get recon?

I believe it is Colonel. Kinda a distance in there but much earlier to get than some of the higher up helmets. Costs about 100k credits so when you start getting there just make sure to save up. Getting that high shouldn’t take too long if you play often and do challenges. There is a Super Jackpot out right now for 34k credits when I believe you play Squad Slayer.

> Well dang it, what rank do you get recon?

You need to be colonel, it costs 130k credits.

Complain!
Just don’t settle for that godawful excuse for a helmet: Base recon. Or Hul…