Where's the permanent Snipers Playlist?

Snipers are such a big part of Halo 5, with most maps having a Sniper placed on the map. So why not have a permanent Snipers Playlist?
With all the gametypes missing from Halo 5, two stood out; Infection and Snipers, and now we have Infection, why not Snipers? With Grifball also being removed, this could be a perfect opportunity for a permanent Snipers playlist to make its way in Halo 5.

Pleeeeease!

Sniper ( Toilet Jockey )- A non-player who spoils players game by hiding and taking cheap shots, or sitting on a potty crapping on players

It seems to be hanging out with doubles and the rest of the non permanent game modes.

I would love a chance to practice my sniper skills. But it will probably not become a playlist itself but I’m hoping for it to be implemented in an action sack playlist.

Somewhere in the infinite void of rotational playlists that don’t seem to be rotated any more.

> 2533274904245048;5:
> Somewhere in the infinite void of rotational playlists that don’t seem to be rotated any more.

Remember when we use to be able to vote on the rotational play lists and they said the ones that were the most popular based on our votes could eventually end up being permanent?