Where's the Objective BTB?

Weapons are fixed! Yay! That’s great and all, but the playlists definitely are not.

Everyone I know and that I have talked to about BTB loved and played it for the objective modes, NOT Slayer.

Where’s the CTF? Where’s the Territories? Where’s the Neutral Bomb? Where’s the 1 Bomb/1 Flag?

It blows my mind that months and months after release we still only have the awful Slayer only BTB playlist.

Yep, still do not understand why we don’t have BTB Objective.

Im sure 343 said they were looking into it at the start of the year. 6 months have now past and still no BTB Objective, WTF.

Why alot of my mates still play REACH, is for BTB objective.

Yeah we need it back. On a side note it was wonderful today when I was playing ctf and my voting choices were Meltdown infinity ctf, Vortex infinity ctf, and (once again) Meltdown ctf. Seriously how does one map come up in two slots?

I can’t see it ever coming back. Objective is coming in less than 8v8 for those that want it Dominion is 6v6, CTF 5v5, Throwdown 4v4, Team Objective ?v?(never played it).

I played a couple of thousand BTB matches in H3 and I know what BTB Objective is capable of but it doesn’t seem a priority in H4. CSR being individual based in the playlist makes it really hard to measure with Objective.

I miss it so very much anymore. I would love to see 8v8 dominion, extraction and flag in this game even though I still can’t have my bomb back.

> I can’t see it ever coming back. Objective is coming in less than 8v8 for those that want it Dominion is 6v6, CTF 5v5, Throwdown 4v4, Team Objective ?v?(never played it).
>
> I played a couple of thousand BTB matches in H3 and I know what BTB Objective is capable of but it doesn’t seem a priority in H4. CSR being individual based in the playlist makes it really hard to measure with Objective.

Team objective is 6v6, they need to scrap it and make it BTB Objective. With a big party restriction.

I’ve tried to tweet many 343i employees, but I get ignored by every single one of them even though they answer nearly every question tweeted to them.

I’m looking at you Quinn.

IT’S NOT THAT HARD TO ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION.

Yeah we absoutley need it back. 343 really dropped the ball.

It will be announced at E3. I’m sure of it.

Because the infinity crybabies will flood the forums like they are now since they added Pro settings. I’m sure 343 will cave to the whiners and make yet another playlist with Pro settings and who knows maybe even a third BTB playlist for objective.

BTB Objective has to be in halo 4. 343i must of had an stroke, thats why its not already in Halo4.It was one of the most popular playlists in all the halos i cant fathum why it wouldnt be relased with the game let alone still not in the game. i asked bravo and some ginger at PAX EAST and they said they were working on bringing btb objective to halo 4 in multiple ways but so far only 6v6 -Yoink- objective.

They should add CTF to Big Team as soon as possible to start off.

Agreed, Big Team Objective (or as it should be battle) is very important to Halo in my opinion.