Where's the hype for the game

I love halo but I’m not to excited about the game. There has been nothing to get me hyped up for the game. Where are the sweet commercials? I was excited for e3 but that was a big let down. I want to see more about master cheif. He is the staple of halo. I hate all the focus on spartan locke. That’s like a Mario brothers which all the focus is on Luigi. What about the enemies? What about the weapons? I need more hype

You need to stop talking…

There is bound to be at least 2 other form of trailers/gameplay before the game comes out. But if you need a TV commercial to be excited about Halo 5 I don’t know what to say…

Look another Internet cool guy.

> 2764486378417919;2:
> You need to stop talking…

Don’t worry all the advertising money went to making the game better.
sorry edit for sarcasm

It’s not just commercials, it’s everything. Multilayer is nice but who cares about the halo championship. Could have spent that time talking about enemies or weapons. With halo 4 being a let down and master cheif collection being a disappointment, there should be more about halo 5.

They need to share the reason to keep playing halo 5 after you beat the campaign. You just can’t rely and war zone. We need more info.

> 2533274820876978;7:
> They need to share the reason to keep playing halo 5 after you beat the campaign. You just can’t rely and war zone. We need more info.

I think the reason to keep playing is multiplayer, like pretty much all of the other Halo games. There’s 15 free DLC maps coming out post-launch, so that gives an incentive. Forge and any Customs options that may come with it will also likely be announced in the coming weeks.

> 2533274820876978;7:
> They need to share the reason to keep playing halo 5 after you beat the campaign. You just can’t rely and war zone. We need more info.

How about a campaign twice as long as halo 4s? A FANTASTIC soundtrack that blends H3 and H4 themes. 15 FREE MAPS by summer= loads more maps than ANY Halo game. That’s why I’m excited. And of course Blue Team. Also, your Mario/luigi comparison doesn’t work because Marios games revolve around MARIO. That’s why he’s in the NAME OF THE GAME. Halo, with its rich lore and characters, doesn’t revolve around Chief so therefore it’s ok to introduce new characters. Locke could be as cool as the Arbiter for all we know, just give him a shot.

How dare you making fun of Luigi (>.<)!!!

If a game wants to sell well, it needs marketing.

And I surely hope they manage to put together a marketing strategy as good as Halo 3’s. Hell, even in Spain we had featurette-long commercials of Halo 3 on TV and they worked!

the hype train is currently on its way to pax, but is taking a detour to avoid forge

> 2533274865708979;12:
> the hype train is currently on its way to pax, but is taking a detour to avoid forge

Behold the truth.

> 2533274812698627;11:
> If a game wants to sell well, it needs marketing.
>
> And I surely hope they manage to put together a marketing strategy as good as Halo 3’s. Hell, even in Spain we had featurette-long commercials of Halo 3 on TV and they worked!

Hostia, un paisano! XD

but he is right, everyone that had a 360 in those times, even the CoD people had Halo 3.