Where's the Halo 4 DLC Armor?

More or less exactly what the title says. It’s so strange that they dropped Halo 4 on MCC with all of the content- including the weapon skins from the Halo 4 DLC, but not the armor that came in that exact same pack (The MK V, ODST, Prefect, and Ricochet armor sets). I heard the reason was because, in the original Halo 4, there was an issue where it wouldn’t show up in Spartan Ops if you wore one of them, and just temporarily put you in Recruit armor instead, but it doesn’t seem like it’d take this long to fix and put it on MCC. I just want to rock that Gen 2 MK V or ODST helmet, because both of those are like the best helmets in 4.
Really, what I hope is that they don’t just forget about them/ignore them since so many people dislike 4, because despite its problems, myself and a lot of people still enjoy the game and queue into it alongside all the other games for some fun.
Do you guys think they’re gonna add them to a later update, or we’re just not gonna see them? I’m curious as to what you guys think.

(Also, here’s a vid I found from June that seems to show that, at last, the H4 MK V helmet is in the game’s files, which gives me some hope. Mark V Halo 4 MCC armor customization leak - YouTube)

It’s something 343i is working on. Many people want to see the armor make its way into the game, including me. Once 343i figures out the technical issues that are preventing them from adding it, we’ll see it in game. Keep in mind there are still 4 seasons left after the upcoming one.

> 2533274824050480;2:
> It’s something 343i is working on. Many people want to see the armor make its way into the game, including me. Once 343i figures out the technical issues that are preventing them from adding it, we’ll see it in game. Keep in mind there are still 4 seasons left after the upcoming one.

I think the ODST armor in the original H4 had issues in Spartan ops or something. I’m sure there working on it and more. Maybe they’ll make variants out of it like the new H3’s ODST variants coming out. Reach got a lot of variants and armor so maybe H2A and H4 can get more armor. Maybe they’ll release more halo 4 stuff near the release of infinite since it’s like the reclaimer era.

I can’t wait to get my hands on that sweet looking Prefect Armor! That was one of my favourites in H4!