Where's Reach's Legendary Ending?

Could anyone from 343i confirm or deny if there is or isn’t a Legendary ending? I know it’s possible the ending is also an easter egg, but it’s been 8 months already. It’s been long enough in my opinion. I’m tired of possibly wasting my time for nothing.

Title says it, I have kinda ignored it hoping someone’s gotten it by now but I have yet to see a Legendary ending. Bungie did confirm there was one before the release of the game, so where is it?

Also here’s some people who’s trying to find it too:

http://www.bungie.net/fanclub/legendarysearchers/News/Archive.aspx?mode=news#cid561873

And here is a fan site dedicated to searching for the Legendary ending.

http://thealternateending.webs.com/

Bungie is lazy.

The lone wolf thing was the legendary ending

Bungie don’t have a soul anymore, just a box where they put their (our) money

Actually, Captain Keyes’ words are different, when he’s talking to Noble 6. Uh… Yeah, there is in fact one single different word.

> Actually, Captain Keyes’ words are different, when he’s talking to Noble 6. Uh… Yeah, there is in fact one single different word.

eye twitch I hope there is something else out there that hasn’t been found.

That doesn’t make sense. At that point it’s not the “end” of the mission. And lonewolf can’t be the ending either since it’s the same on any difficulty.

It sucks that we didn’t get the eagle spoken of. But hey, it means Halo2 isn’t the only Halo game to not have a Legendary ending. Homage!! Lame maybe, but homage none the less :wink:

THERE IS NO HALO: REACH LEGENDARY ENDING.

> It sucks that we didn’t get the eagle spoken of. But hey, it means Halo2 isn’t the only Halo game to not have a Legendary ending. Homage!! Lame maybe, but homage none the less :wink:

The eagle would of made it cheesy.

Yet ANOTHER flaw in Reach. The first being armor lock.

Bungie doesn’t love us anymore so there isn’t one.

> The lone wolf thing was the legendary ending
>
> Bungie don’t have a soul anymore, just a box where they put their (our) money

Calm down.

> > The lone wolf thing was the legendary ending
> >
> > Bungie don’t have a soul anymore, just a box where they put their (our) money
>
> Calm down.

He’s right though.

> > > The lone wolf thing was the legendary ending
> > >
> > > Bungie don’t have a soul anymore, just a box where they put their (our) money
> >
> > Calm down.
>
> He’s right though.

He is.

Nevermind

There is no Legendary ending.

> There is no Legendary ending.

I remember Bungie stating there was during a video Q&A pre-release around the beta time.

I hope there is one >.>

There was going to be one, involving an eagle perched on Six’s helmet at the end. But they never got around to finishing it. So no, there is no legendary ending.

> There was going to be one, involving an eagle perched on Six’s helmet at the end. But they never got around to finishing it. So no, there is no legendary ending.

Since i’ve not heard any official word on it yet I’m going to hope you’re not right. There is so many easter eggs and depth to this game I doubt they didn’t have enough time.

I’ve heard no word of one. Bungie possibly spent more than they wanted to on those extra rooms on their golden money palace (possibly an expansion of the Ivory Tower), and thus didn’t have enough to make a Legendary ending.

Or they hid it really well. No way to know for sure with Bungie.