Where's Ragnarok?

I have the 4GB Xbox and my friend says he gets Ragnarok frequently, but for me it does not show up AT ALL. Is this normal or is it my Xbox or my region? I live in Seattle, Washington (Pacific Northwest) I really wanna see Ragnarok on BTB…

Trust me, play long enough and you’ll eventually be sick of it. It’s just the number of maps. There’s enough BTB maps that Ragnarok won’t show up all the time.

Can Halo 4 even run on a console with that much memory? Pretty sure you need at the very least 3.5GB of storage space and that doesn’t give you a whole lot left…

> I have the 4GB Xbox and my friend says he gets Ragnarok frequently, but for me it does not show up AT ALL. Is this normal or is it my Xbox or my region? I live in Seattle, Washington (Pacific Northwest) I really wanna see Ragnarok on BTB…

I played 8 hours yesterday and have been on a couple today already…had Ragnarok three times…twice Pro and one Infinity. Since the changes to voting and map frequencies on Monday, Raganrok, and to a lesser extent, Exile,seem to be maps missing in action. That is wrong, when the majority prefer playing on those two maps! People vote for them so why reduce their frequency! Absurd!

Yea I’ve been playing all night and played quite a few Ragnarok matches. Pro and Infinity. Even got to play a Wreckage for once :slight_smile:

> > I have the 4GB Xbox and my friend says he gets Ragnarok frequently, but for me it does not show up AT ALL. Is this normal or is it my Xbox or my region? I live in Seattle, Washington (Pacific Northwest) I really wanna see Ragnarok on BTB…
>
> I played 8 hours yesterday and have been on a couple today already…had Ragnarok three times…twice Pro and one Infinity. Since the changes to voting and map frequencies on Monday, Raganrok, and to a lesser extent, Exile,seem to be maps missing in action. That is wrong, when the majority prefer playing on those two maps! People vote for them so why reduce their frequency! Absurd!

They reduced Ragnarok’s frequency a long time ago. Back when there was no DLC and that was pretty much the only map anyone played. They know the maps are favorites, that’s why they didn’t remove them altogether. They made them appear less often for the people that want to play more than two maps in Big Team.

> > I have the 4GB Xbox and my friend says he gets Ragnarok frequently, but for me it does not show up AT ALL. Is this normal or is it my Xbox or my region? I live in Seattle, Washington (Pacific Northwest) I really wanna see Ragnarok on BTB…
>
> I played 8 hours yesterday and have been on a couple today already…had Ragnarok three times…twice Pro and one Infinity. Since the changes to voting and map frequencies on Monday, Raganrok, and to a lesser extent, Exile,seem to be maps missing in action. That is wrong, when the majority prefer playing on those two maps! People vote for them so why reduce their frequency! Absurd!

Just to say, both maps are still in the playlist.

Well with Complex newly in the mix I think it is in the rotation a little more. At first I was a little bummed since I’m working on maxing out my Spartan Laser, but it’s not gonna stop me from playing. The other maps each have potential fun to be had. I even enjoyed a Complex match on Pro.

I am of the belief that changing things up is not a bad thing. I was getting a little tired of Ragnarok.