Where's our 18 free maps?!

If you remember this! You may be wondering, where are all our maps 343?

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/halo-5-guardians-goes-gold

21 Multiplayer maps at launch, plus 18 to come. We really haven’t seen any of those maps we were promised.

(And before anyone goes into saying “…they’re all the Forge Maps we’ve gotten” I HIGHLY DOUBT that that’s true. 343i has made more than ENOUGH money of Req packs to make these maps) The only maps we’ve gotten so far are, Battle of Noctus, Urban, Over Growth, Riptide, Skirmish at Darkstar, Stasis, Torque, and Tyrant. That’s a total of 8 DLC maps. We still have 10 maps left for them to give us. (And don’t hold me to this but I’m 75% sure that somewhere 343 stated that Halo 5 would not have reused maps, campaign, reskins etc. Perhaps it was for Halo 4 I’m remembering that because the large amount of the community that was upset that we had recycled maps for Halo Reach from the campaign)

With that, we were given a glimpse of Blood Gulch in a Halo 5 Sprint episode. That we still haven’t seen, so I’m assuming that will be one of the DLC maps. (This is purely speculation but, from the recent teaser and what’s been going around on the forums is that we will be seeing a Forge World Return, which probably includes Blood Gulch in it.)

The reason I’m really pushing about people saying Forge Maps are part of the free maps we’ve been promised is because, why would 343 promise us DLC maps, that we can create ourselves in Forge, and play in custom games? – It just doesn’t make any sense to me, it sounds more like a scam just to get more money to me, and I doubt that, that’s their intentions at 343i.

We deserve what we were promised, and these promises most definitely need to hit BTB maps. We need actual maps, not Forge Maps, actual maps to play on. If they insist on having Forge Maps be in playlists, they should do what they did for Halo 4. Make a Forge Map multiplayer playlist available. I would LOVE absolutely LOVE, just having old maps return to Halo 5’s multiplayer. I’m sure everyone would. Having some newer ones would be great, but having old classics return would be fantastic.

“The 15 complimentary DLC maps are expected by June, 2016, according to Holmes.” -IGN -Josh Holmes.

Please note that what IGN said and Josh Holmes said 15 free DLC maps. But then when Halo 5 Gaurdians went Gold, those maps were raised to 18 free DLC maps.

“When you have paid map packs and content, you divide the player base into two groups: the haves and the have-nots,” Holmes said. “The people that have the map pack can play together but the people who don’t cannot. That to us is a real problem. So we’re delivering all the maps to all players free so everybody will be able to play together. That, we feel, is really important to having a great multiplayer ecosystem.”-Josh Holmes

DLC maps are NOT, Forge Maps.

I’m still willing to bet we will see the Brute Shot some where at some point return to Halo 5. 343i still has a lot to offer and give us that they’ve promised for Halo 5. As said on Neogaf not exact words, but Franky confirmed Hog Wild (Req Drop) will certainly not be the last update for Halo 5.

I’d love to hear something from 343 confirming that we will be given our promised maps, or explain why we won’t be getting them and not leaving them in the dark. Too many gaming companies are not giving enough information to their fans, and that is why so many gaming communities are struggling. bungiecoughcampaignCough*

One more thing, please, please no more visors. We really have enough.

Source(s): http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/06/09/all-halo-5-guardians-dlc-maps-will-be-free
Source(s): https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/halo-5-guardians-goes-gold

> 2533274870389366;1:
> If you remember this! You may be wondering, where are all our maps 343?
>
> https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/halo-5-guardians-goes-gold
>
> 21 Multiplayer maps at launch, plus 18 to come. We really haven’t seen any of those maps we were promised.
>
> (And before anyone goes into saying “…they’re all the Forge Maps we’ve gotten” I HIGHLY DOUBT that that’s true. 343i has made more than ENOUGH money of Req packs to make these maps) The only maps we’ve gotten so far are, Battle of Noctus, Over Growth, Riptide, Skirmish at Darkstar, Stasis, Torque, and Tyrant. That’s a total of 7 DLC maps. We still have 11 maps left for them to give us. (And don’t hold me to this but I’m 75% sure that somewhere 343 stated that Halo 5 would not have reused maps, campaign, reskins etc. Perhaps it was for Halo 4 I’m remembering that because the large amount of the community that was upset that we had recycled maps for Halo Reach from the campaign)
>
> With that, we were given a glimpse of Blood Gulch in a Halo 5 Sprint episode. That we still haven’t seen, so I’m assuming that will be one of the DLC maps. (This is purely speculation but, from the recent teaser and what’s been going around on the forums is that we will be seeing a Forge World Return, which probably includes Blood Gulch in it.)
>
> The reason I’m really pushing about people saying Forge Maps are part of the free maps we’ve been promised is because, why would 343 promise us DLC maps, that we can create ourselves in Forge, and play in custom games? – It just doesn’t make any sense to me, it sounds more like a scam just to get more money to me, and I doubt that, that’s their intentions at 343i.
>
> We deserve what we were promised, and these promises most definitely need to hit BTB maps. We need actual maps, not Forge Maps, actual maps to play on. If they insist on having Forge Maps be in playlists, they should do what they did for Halo 4. Make a Forge Map multiplayer playlist available. I would LOVE absolutely LOVE, just having old maps return to Halo 5’s multiplayer. I’m sure everyone would. Having some newer ones would be great, but having old classics return would be fantastic.
>
> I’m still willing to bet we will see the Brute Shot some where at some point return to Halo 5. 343i still has a lot to offer and give us that they’ve promised for Halo 5. As said on Neogaf not exact words, but Franky confirmed Hog Wild (Req Drop) will certainly not be the last update for Halo 5.
>
> I’d love to hear something from 343 confirming that we will be given our promised maps, or explain why we won’t be getting them and not leaving them in the dark. Too many gaming companies are not giving enough information to their fans, and that is why so many gaming communities are struggling. bungiecoughcampaignCough*
>
> One more thing, please, please no more visors. We really have enough.
>
> Source(s): http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/06/09/all-halo-5-guardians-dlc-maps-will-be-free
> Source(s): https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/halo-5-guardians-goes-gold

you forgot, “urban” which brings the total up to 8,

we have one more update that is for sure happening. we have no idea, how many maps, modes, or reqs, will be in it. and since they are mashing two updates together, i bet it’s atleast 4 maps. two arena and two warzone (maybe even the warzone A, verison of darkstar) which would make 5. 8 plus 5 is 13. plus the first set of BTB maps, if you count them or not doesn’t matter, they happened. so that would make your 18.

they said they are going to be supporting halo 5, after this june update, but they didn’t not say if anymore maps would be released.

so calm down. it’s honestly, not that big of a deal, because it is all free. you get what you get. if they made us pay 50 bucks for a season pass, and then not deliver, be mad. but we didn’t pay a dime extra.

and don’t give me that “yeah well, it was supposed to be in a launch” that doesn’t matter.

I am calm, I’m just curious.

I never said anything about all the maps were supposed to be in at launch. As it states in the Halo 5 has gone gold, we would receive 18 more maps after launch.

Get your facts straight buddy.

They count BTB maps as part of those maps, and the remixes… and I think the different version of the warzone assault maps too. Yes I’m not joking…and yes it’s super lame.

> 2533274815533909;4:
> They count BTB maps as part of those maps, and the remixes… and I think the different version of the warzone assault maps too. Yes I’m not joking…and yes it’s super lame.

I’m aware they count the remixes, I’m aware they count the assault maps. Those are all in there.

Where’s your information stating they count the BTB maps as DLC?

Reach never used maps from the campaign, they made them for multiplayer and then they were later given to the campaign team and then they incorporated them into the missions

Giving that forge and firefight wasn’t ready at launch I’d say they released the game unfinished. There was a few texture changes as well and I’m not sure but some of the weapons fired a little different as to the launch but I’m unsure cause if it was a balance thing I think I would of heard.

Even the req system wasn’t thought through enough to have some obvious features like preset load outs.

> 2533274960496970;6:
> Reach never used maps from the campaign, they made them for multiplayer and then they were later given to the campaign team and then they incorporated them into the missions

Nope, it makes no sense to do that anyways as you build off campaign first and then the multiplayer second. Secondly the multiplayer maps are smaller and have barriers based off those campaign missions which then supports reach using campaign maps for multiplayer.

To op: I don’t pay attention to much on 343 talking about their game but from what other people say 343 is counting every map added since launch to count as said dlc maps. If so then we already have most of the “promised” maps.

> 2533274923562209;8:
> > 2533274960496970;6:
> > Reach never used maps from the campaign, they made them for multiplayer and then they were later given to the campaign team and then they incorporated them into the missions
>
>
> Nope, it makes no sense to do that anyways as you build off campaign first and then the multiplayer second. Secondly the multiplayer maps are smaller and have barriers based off those campaign missions which then supports reach using campaign maps for multiplayer.
>
> To op: I don’t pay attention to much on 343 talking about their game but from what other people say 343 is counting every map added since launch to count as said dlc maps. If so then we already have most of the “promised” maps.

Actually it makes a lot of sense to use them as multiplayer maps to begin with for balancing purposes. Its a lot harder to turn a campaign section into a a balanced multiplayer map than it is to turn a multiplayer map into a campaign section. I’m pretty sure the maps were expanded and given different pathways to support campaign not the other way around. It just makes a lot mpre sense to do it that way.

> 2533274867266391;9:
> > 2533274923562209;8:
> > > 2533274960496970;6:
> > > Reach never used maps from the campaign, they made them for multiplayer and then they were later given to the campaign team and then they incorporated them into the missions
> >
> >
> > Nope, it makes no sense to do that anyways as you build off campaign first and then the multiplayer second. Secondly the multiplayer maps are smaller and have barriers based off those campaign missions which then supports reach using campaign maps for multiplayer.
> >
> > To op: I don’t pay attention to much on 343 talking about their game but from what other people say 343 is counting every map added since launch to count as said dlc maps. If so then we already have most of the “promised” maps.
>
>
> Actually it makes a lot of sense to use them as multiplayer maps to begin with for balancing purposes. Its a lot harder to turn a campaign section into a a balanced multiplayer map than it is to turn a multiplayer map into a campaign section. I’m pretty sure the maps were expanded and given different pathways to support campaign not the other way around. It just makes a lot mpre sense to do it that way.

Bungie was up front about that. That is why a lot of reach and odst are just firefight sections.

> 2533274880633045;10:
> > 2533274867266391;9:
> > > 2533274923562209;8:
> > > > 2533274960496970;6:
> > > > Reach never used maps from the campaign, they made them for multiplayer and then they were later given to the campaign team and then they incorporated them into the missions
> > >
> > >
> > > Nope, it makes no sense to do that anyways as you build off campaign first and then the multiplayer second. Secondly the multiplayer maps are smaller and have barriers based off those campaign missions which then supports reach using campaign maps for multiplayer.
> > >
> > > To op: I don’t pay attention to much on 343 talking about their game but from what other people say 343 is counting every map added since launch to count as said dlc maps. If so then we already have most of the “promised” maps.
> >
> >
> > Actually it makes a lot of sense to use them as multiplayer maps to begin with for balancing purposes. Its a lot harder to turn a campaign section into a a balanced multiplayer map than it is to turn a multiplayer map into a campaign section. I’m pretty sure the maps were expanded and given different pathways to support campaign not the other way around. It just makes a lot mpre sense to do it that way.
>
>
> Bungie was up front about that. That is why a lot of reach and odst are just firefight sections.

Where is this proof that Bungie ever said that? It makes absolutely no sense at all for them do something like that. Before saying Bungie said this, Bungie said that, or 343i said this, we need facts, and sources. Not just what someone made up on the internet supposedly.

It just doesn’t make sense to give us these Forge Maps that the community made themselves, that 343 didn’t really even touch. The guys at Forge Hub show cased the maps that were made by the community before 343 even incorporated them into the playlists. --Seems like a cheap move to me. Until I actually see something 343 says to the community that the Forge maps that were added count as the 18 free maps that we were promised, I’m going to continue to press the matter because I don’t want to be screwed over. Like I said before, they’ve made plenty of money off of Req packs to give us new maps. It’s just us paying for maps that we’re not getting. It’s a different strategy of marketing to get money and not give as much as we would get with a DLC pack that would cost money.

> 2533274870389366;11:
> > 2533274880633045;10:
> > > 2533274867266391;9:
> > > > 2533274923562209;8:
> > > > > 2533274960496970;6:
> > > > > Reach never used maps from the campaign, they made them for multiplayer and then they were later given to the campaign team and then they incorporated them into the missions
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Nope, it makes no sense to do that anyways as you build off campaign first and then the multiplayer second. Secondly the multiplayer maps are smaller and have barriers based off those campaign missions which then supports reach using campaign maps for multiplayer.
> > > >
> > > > To op: I don’t pay attention to much on 343 talking about their game but from what other people say 343 is counting every map added since launch to count as said dlc maps. If so then we already have most of the “promised” maps.
> > >
> > >
> > > Actually it makes a lot of sense to use them as multiplayer maps to begin with for balancing purposes. Its a lot harder to turn a campaign section into a a balanced multiplayer map than it is to turn a multiplayer map into a campaign section. I’m pretty sure the maps were expanded and given different pathways to support campaign not the other way around. It just makes a lot mpre sense to do it that way.
> >
> >
> > Bungie was up front about that. That is why a lot of reach and odst are just firefight sections.
>
>
> Where is this proof that Bungie ever said that? It makes absolutely no sense at all for them do something like that. Before saying Bungie said this, Bungie said that, or 343i said this, we need facts, and sources. Not just what someone made up on the internet supposedly.
>
> It just doesn’t make sense to give us these Forge Maps that the community made themselves, that 343 didn’t really even touch. The guys at Forge Hub show cased the maps that were made by the community before 343 even incorporated them into the playlists. --Seems like a cheap move to me. Until I actually see something 343 says to the community that the Forge maps that were added count as the 18 free maps that we were promised, I’m going to continue to press the matter because I don’t want to be screwed over. Like I said before, they’ve made plenty of money off of Req packs to give us new maps. It’s just us paying for maps that we’re not getting. It’s a different strategy of marketing to get money and not give as much as we would get with a DLC pack that would cost money.

Were you on B.net during reach? Feel free to search the bloody archives. The firefight and multiplayer maps that were in the campaign were designed before the level was. Look at boardwalk do you think they spent that much time on an area that you were for about thirty seconds during most games? Did you not notice that the end sequence was a firefight on a firefight map. That half the level before that was firefight on a firefight map? That large sections of ODST and Reach were ‘hold the area’ until the waves stopped? or do you honestly believe that Ivory Tower was made for reach and then mysteriously transported back to h2 multiplayer. There were dozens of topics about people whining because the maps appeared in campaign.

> 2533274880633045;12:
> > 2533274870389366;11:
> > > 2533274880633045;10:
> > > > 2533274867266391;9:
> > > > > 2533274923562209;8:
> > > > > > 2533274960496970;6:
> > > > > > Reach never used maps from the campaign, they made them for multiplayer and then they were later given to the campaign team and then they incorporated them into the missions
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Nope, it makes no sense to do that anyways as you build off campaign first and then the multiplayer second. Secondly the multiplayer maps are smaller and have barriers based off those campaign missions which then supports reach using campaign maps for multiplayer.
> > > > >
> > > > > To op: I don’t pay attention to much on 343 talking about their game but from what other people say 343 is counting every map added since launch to count as said dlc maps. If so then we already have most of the “promised” maps.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Actually it makes a lot of sense to use them as multiplayer maps to begin with for balancing purposes. Its a lot harder to turn a campaign section into a a balanced multiplayer map than it is to turn a multiplayer map into a campaign section. I’m pretty sure the maps were expanded and given different pathways to support campaign not the other way around. It just makes a lot mpre sense to do it that way.
> > >
> > >
> > > Bungie was up front about that. That is why a lot of reach and odst are just firefight sections.
> >
> >
> > Where is this proof that Bungie ever said that? It makes absolutely no sense at all for them do something like that. Before saying Bungie said this, Bungie said that, or 343i said this, we need facts, and sources. Not just what someone made up on the internet supposedly.
> >
> > It just doesn’t make sense to give us these Forge Maps that the community made themselves, that 343 didn’t really even touch. The guys at Forge Hub show cased the maps that were made by the community before 343 even incorporated them into the playlists. --Seems like a cheap move to me. Until I actually see something 343 says to the community that the Forge maps that were added count as the 18 free maps that we were promised, I’m going to continue to press the matter because I don’t want to be screwed over. Like I said before, they’ve made plenty of money off of Req packs to give us new maps. It’s just us paying for maps that we’re not getting. It’s a different strategy of marketing to get money and not give as much as we would get with a DLC pack that would cost money.
>
>
> Were you on B.net during reach? Feel free to search the bloody archives.

I was, I’m not going to waste my time on what could be a lie. I have sources, you have no proof. Find me the sources and I’ll believe you.

I might be wrong, but isn’t Rip Tide and Over Growth, names of previous Call of Duty maps?

> 2533274870389366;11:
> > 2533274880633045;10:
> > > 2533274867266391;9:
> > > > 2533274923562209;8:
> > > > > 2533274960496970;6:
> > > > > Reach never used maps from the campaign, they made them for multiplayer and then they were later given to the campaign team and then they incorporated them into the missions
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Nope, it makes no sense to do that anyways as you build off campaign first and then the multiplayer second. Secondly the multiplayer maps are smaller and have barriers based off those campaign missions which then supports reach using campaign maps for multiplayer.
> > > >
> > > > To op: I don’t pay attention to much on 343 talking about their game but from what other people say 343 is counting every map added since launch to count as said dlc maps. If so then we already have most of the “promised” maps.
> > >
> > >
> > > Actually it makes a lot of sense to use them as multiplayer maps to begin with for balancing purposes. Its a lot harder to turn a campaign section into a a balanced multiplayer map than it is to turn a multiplayer map into a campaign section. I’m pretty sure the maps were expanded and given different pathways to support campaign not the other way around. It just makes a lot mpre sense to do it that way.
> >
> >
> > Bungie was up front about that. That is why a lot of reach and odst are just firefight sections.
>
>
> Where is this proof that Bungie ever said that? It makes absolutely no sense at all for them do something like that. Before saying Bungie said this, Bungie said that, or 343i said this, we need facts, and sources. Not just what someone made up on the internet supposedly.

Bungie said it briefly in their Second Vidoc about Reach, or the first. The Carnage Carnivale atleast.

The forge maps probably count. Think of it this way, 343i also included forge maps into the launch map count, they’ll do the same for DLC.

> 2533274870389366;13:
> > 2533274880633045;12:
> > > 2533274870389366;11:
> > > > 2533274880633045;10:
> > > > > 2533274867266391;9:
> > > > > > 2533274923562209;8:
> > > > > > > 2533274960496970;6:
> > > > > > > Reach never used maps from the campaign, they made them for multiplayer and then they were later given to the campaign team and then they incorporated them into the missions
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Nope, it makes no sense to do that anyways as you build off campaign first and then the multiplayer second. Secondly the multiplayer maps are smaller and have barriers based off those campaign missions which then supports reach using campaign maps for multiplayer.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > To op: I don’t pay attention to much on 343 talking about their game but from what other people say 343 is counting every map added since launch to count as said dlc maps. If so then we already have most of the “promised” maps.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Actually it makes a lot of sense to use them as multiplayer maps to begin with for balancing purposes. Its a lot harder to turn a campaign section into a a balanced multiplayer map than it is to turn a multiplayer map into a campaign section. I’m pretty sure the maps were expanded and given different pathways to support campaign not the other way around. It just makes a lot mpre sense to do it that way.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Bungie was up front about that. That is why a lot of reach and odst are just firefight sections.
> > >
> > >
> > > Where is this proof that Bungie ever said that? It makes absolutely no sense at all for them do something like that. Before saying Bungie said this, Bungie said that, or 343i said this, we need facts, and sources. Not just what someone made up on the internet supposedly.
> > >
> > > It just doesn’t make sense to give us these Forge Maps that the community made themselves, that 343 didn’t really even touch. The guys at Forge Hub show cased the maps that were made by the community before 343 even incorporated them into the playlists. --Seems like a cheap move to me. Until I actually see something 343 says to the community that the Forge maps that were added count as the 18 free maps that we were promised, I’m going to continue to press the matter because I don’t want to be screwed over. Like I said before, they’ve made plenty of money off of Req packs to give us new maps. It’s just us paying for maps that we’re not getting. It’s a different strategy of marketing to get money and not give as much as we would get with a DLC pack that would cost money.
> >
> >
> > Were you on B.net during reach? Feel free to search the bloody archives.
>
>
> I was, I’m not going to waste my time on what could be a lie. I have sources, you have no proof. Find me the sources and I’ll believe you.

I’ll expect an apology, kiddo.

> 2533274880633045;17:
> > 2533274870389366;13:
> > > 2533274880633045;12:
> > > > 2533274870389366;11:
> > > > > 2533274880633045;10:
> > > > > > 2533274867266391;9:
> > > > > > > 2533274923562209;8:
> > > > > > > > 2533274960496970;6:
> > > > > > > > Reach never used maps from the campaign, they made them for multiplayer and then they were later given to the campaign team and then they incorporated them into the missions
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Nope, it makes no sense to do that anyways as you build off campaign first and then the multiplayer second. Secondly the multiplayer maps are smaller and have barriers based off those campaign missions which then supports reach using campaign maps for multiplayer.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > To op: I don’t pay attention to much on 343 talking about their game but from what other people say 343 is counting every map added since launch to count as said dlc maps. If so then we already have most of the “promised” maps.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Actually it makes a lot of sense to use them as multiplayer maps to begin with for balancing purposes. Its a lot harder to turn a campaign section into a a balanced multiplayer map than it is to turn a multiplayer map into a campaign section. I’m pretty sure the maps were expanded and given different pathways to support campaign not the other way around. It just makes a lot mpre sense to do it that way.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Bungie was up front about that. That is why a lot of reach and odst are just firefight sections.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Where is this proof that Bungie ever said that? It makes absolutely no sense at all for them do something like that. Before saying Bungie said this, Bungie said that, or 343i said this, we need facts, and sources. Not just what someone made up on the internet supposedly.
> > > >
> > > > It just doesn’t make sense to give us these Forge Maps that the community made themselves, that 343 didn’t really even touch. The guys at Forge Hub show cased the maps that were made by the community before 343 even incorporated them into the playlists. --Seems like a cheap move to me. Until I actually see something 343 says to the community that the Forge maps that were added count as the 18 free maps that we were promised, I’m going to continue to press the matter because I don’t want to be screwed over. Like I said before, they’ve made plenty of money off of Req packs to give us new maps. It’s just us paying for maps that we’re not getting. It’s a different strategy of marketing to get money and not give as much as we would get with a DLC pack that would cost money.
> > >
> > >
> > > Were you on B.net during reach? Feel free to search the bloody archives.
> >
> >
> > I was, I’m not going to waste my time on what could be a lie. I have sources, you have no proof. Find me the sources and I’ll believe you.
>
>
> I’ll expect an apology, kiddo.

Ouchies. When you feel great cause of a solid statement of manliness, and someone drops you back to puberty hahahaha. Man those Reach game play moments look tempting…I think I might dish out a few bucks tonight on some 360 games…

> 2535461287427665;18:
> > 2533274880633045;17:
> > > 2533274870389366;13:
> > > > 2533274880633045;12:
> > > > > 2533274870389366;11:
> > > > > > 2533274880633045;10:
> > > > > > > 2533274867266391;9:
> > > > > > > > 2533274923562209;8:
> > > > > > > > > 2533274960496970;6:
> > > > > > > > > Reach never used maps from the campaign, they made them for multiplayer and then they were later given to the campaign team and then they incorporated them into the missions
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Nope, it makes no sense to do that anyways as you build off campaign first and then the multiplayer second. Secondly the multiplayer maps are smaller and have barriers based off those campaign missions which then supports reach using campaign maps for multiplayer.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > To op: I don’t pay attention to much on 343 talking about their game but from what other people say 343 is counting every map added since launch to count as said dlc maps. If so then we already have most of the “promised” maps.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Actually it makes a lot of sense to use them as multiplayer maps to begin with for balancing purposes. Its a lot harder to turn a campaign section into a a balanced multiplayer map than it is to turn a multiplayer map into a campaign section. I’m pretty sure the maps were expanded and given different pathways to support campaign not the other way around. It just makes a lot mpre sense to do it that way.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Bungie was up front about that. That is why a lot of reach and odst are just firefight sections.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Where is this proof that Bungie ever said that? It makes absolutely no sense at all for them do something like that. Before saying Bungie said this, Bungie said that, or 343i said this, we need facts, and sources. Not just what someone made up on the internet supposedly.
> > > > >
> > > > > It just doesn’t make sense to give us these Forge Maps that the community made themselves, that 343 didn’t really even touch. The guys at Forge Hub show cased the maps that were made by the community before 343 even incorporated them into the playlists. --Seems like a cheap move to me. Until I actually see something 343 says to the community that the Forge maps that were added count as the 18 free maps that we were promised, I’m going to continue to press the matter because I don’t want to be screwed over. Like I said before, they’ve made plenty of money off of Req packs to give us new maps. It’s just us paying for maps that we’re not getting. It’s a different strategy of marketing to get money and not give as much as we would get with a DLC pack that would cost money.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Were you on B.net during reach? Feel free to search the bloody archives.
> > >
> > >
> > > I was, I’m not going to waste my time on what could be a lie. I have sources, you have no proof. Find me the sources and I’ll believe you.
> >
> >
> > I’ll expect an apology, kiddo.
>
>
> Ouchies. When you feel great cause of a solid statement of manliness, and someone drops you back to puberty hahahaha. Man those Reach game play moments look tempting…I think I might dish out a few bucks tonight on some 360 games…

The released reach on game with gold a while back, I downloaded it at the time because my disk was a bit iffy. When I get some real time off I want to play through everything again Reach, CE, 2, ODST, 3, 4, and then 5.

I honestly dont think this is a scam, think about it, we are getting free maps, reqs, and game modes every update, the only way theure making money now is new game sales and req packs that people buy, and thats up to they player, they arent forcing you to buy it. I mean think about it, they could have pulled an EA and made most of the game dlc that u have to pay for, the fact that all this stuff is free and coming out every month is awesome, most game companies don’t do that anymore. I gove them props if u ask me