Wheres my link for specializations?

so i bought normal edition of halo 4. i played it before 20th. so why hasnt these guys sent me a link to all of the specializations?

Because it can’t possibly have been the 21st wherever you live for more than a couple of hours

I was wondering this myself… after I hit the level cap a few days ago I have just been sitting there twiltleing my thumbs waiting for other specializations to unlock… so… when do they unlock?

"Patience is a virtue"Piers Plowman, 1377

Seriously, though. The e-mails are scheduled to be delivered to the non-limited edition players between Nov. 20th - Nov. 30th. As in, you may not be one of the first people.

Being patient is all you can do for now.

> so i bought normal edition of halo 4. i played it before 20th. so why hasnt these guys sent me a link to all of the specializations?

“The Guy” is very busy, but it will come this week. Make sure you are also checking the correct email that you have linked to your account. I almost made that mistake.

I too played Halo 4 war games at the time given and didn’t get a code, This however is making me quiet irritated. To promise us something and then take it away. I was also reading a email someone got and it said ‘Offer available to users 17 years of age and older-’ This makes me quiet mad in the fact i am 16, And how as young as people may seem that is, i am a die hard halo fan and will spend unlimited amounts of money for a halo game, But seeing this and how i don’t have my code; my only other option is to wait from 20/21st to the 30th as the email said to see if it comes then. I am a patient man and will wait. But if a one year difference comes between me and the rest of the Specializations, I’m going to have some problems. I’m aware 343 is busy, But i am just making a point. Thank you for your time.

These should have been available at launch. 343 just wanted to make some extra money off us. Sell incomplete game for 60 bucks. 100 bucks give you complete game.

Maybe you should have spent a little more money for the LE…since you are a die hard halo fan. :smiley:

> Maybe you should have spent a little more money for the LE…since you are a die hard halo fan. :smiley:

Die hard fan or not he shouldnt have to spend more money to get a complete game.