Where's Infinity in matchmaking?

Infinity is an on disk map, but I’ve never played it on matchmaking. Ever. What’s the deal?

How do you know it’s on-disk? Did I miss something?

it. is. not.

What?!?!?!!?

Lucy! You got some splainin’ to do!

Look in custom games. It’s been there in the game since launch day. I always take a look at the maps, in custom by myself, to check them out and explore before jumping into matchmaking the first time. There’s one map that I’ve never played in matchmaking.

> Look in custom games. It’s been there in the game since launch day. I always take a look at the maps, in custom by myself, to check them out and explore before jumping into matchmaking the first time. There’s one map that I’ve never played in matchmaking.

Just checked again and it is not on my list.

Someone needs to make some film and post it online. I’m not seeing it on mine either.

Do you mean Meltdown?

Because while the general shape is somewhat vaguely similar, it is certainly not even close to a remake of Infinity.

Oops, got the name wrong. Looked it up, but glanced at the wrong part of the page. It’s Impact. Seems its a forge environment. So we’ll see it when community maps get added.

Sorry I got the name wrong. It’s the map that starts with an I and hasn’t been used in matchmaking. It’s a small arena map placed on an asteroid.

I don’t know why I bother posting on the Halo forums anymore. Seems like I only get nasty comments or silence, and I’m always having to answer my own questions. Useless.

I think you’re talking about Relay. It’s a forge map so 343 hasn’t implemented it into matchmaking yet.

Yeah, Relay is a Forge variation of Impact.