Where's all the Assassin's Creed customs?

I couldn’t help but notice the severe lack of any type of remake of the custom game called Assassin’s Creed. You know, where the infected (Templars) chased around the survivors (Assassins) and the only way to land a kill was either by assassination or extensive damage overtime. I thought for sure the arrival of Infection would bring this custom back to life but so far I haven’t seen one.

I know what some may think. “Oh, why can’t you just make it yourself?” And believe me I’ll try, but I’m just curious why this hasn’t caught anyone else’s attention. It’s a great game mode and I’d like to know if they’re out there yet or not.

im sorry no one has commented so here you go.

Wow I almost forgot about it… I haven’t seen an assassin’s creed game since reach… man…

We must keep this thread alive in hopes we can find an Assassins creed AND hot pursuit gametype. The lack of forge and infection early on hindered the creativity of some forgers … But please, someone, ANYONE, remake these amazing maps W/ game modes

> 2533274876181842;4:
> We must keep this thread alive in hopes we can find an Assassins creed AND hot pursuit gametype. The lack of forge and infection early on hindered the creativity of some forgers … But please, someone, ANYONE, remake these amazing maps W/ game modes

Ding ding ding! I’ll try my best but the infection settings are a little wonky compared to what they used to be…

Great idea, especially with the movement options available.

Still waiting on a fat kid with one of those maps where getting to the end of the puzzle gauntlet rewards you with an arsenal to take down the alpha.

Oh and speed halo, jump rope and any other of the vehicle based ones.

> 2533274876181842;4:
> We must keep this thread alive in hopes we can find an Assassins creed AND hot pursuit gametype. The lack of forge and infection early on hindered the creativity of some forgers … But please, someone, ANYONE, remake these amazing maps W/ game modes

Dude I forgot about Hot Pursuit!

> 2533274911198538;6:
> Great idea, especially with the movement options available.
>
> Still waiting on a fat kid with one of those maps where getting to the end of the puzzle gauntlet rewards you with an arsenal to take down the alpha.
>
> Oh and speed halo, jump rope and any other of the vehicle based ones.

My Buddy and me have done such a map… just waiting to be able to give the alpha the amount of shield he had in the past halos…

> 2533274810446214;8:
> > 2533274911198538;6:
> > Great idea, especially with the movement options available.
> >
> > Still waiting on a fat kid with one of those maps where getting to the end of the puzzle gauntlet rewards you with an arsenal to take down the alpha.
> >
> > Oh and speed halo, jump rope and any other of the vehicle based ones.
>
>
> My Buddy and me have done such a map… just waiting to be able to give the alpha the amount of shield he had in the past halos…

Are you saying it’s not possible or you just haven’t gotten around to it? I’ve messed with the shielding myself and I know there’s a lot of tinkering involved. Basically low damage output and high damage resistance is key, right?

> 2533274911198538;6:
> Great idea, especially with the movement options available.
>
> Still waiting on a fat kid with one of those maps where getting to the end of the puzzle gauntlet rewards you with an arsenal to take down the alpha.
>
> Oh and speed halo, jump rope and any other of the vehicle based ones.

Speed halo would be amazing, It’s been too long.

> 2533274826499284;9:
> > 2533274810446214;8:
> > > 2533274911198538;6:
> > > Great idea, especially with the movement options available.
> > >
> > > Still waiting on a fat kid with one of those maps where getting to the end of the puzzle gauntlet rewards you with an arsenal to take down the alpha.
> > >
> > > Oh and speed halo, jump rope and any other of the vehicle based ones.
> >
> >
> > My Buddy and me have done such a map… just waiting to be able to give the alpha the amount of shield he had in the past halos…
>
>
> Are you saying it’s not possible or you just haven’t gotten around to it? I’ve messed with the shielding myself and I know there’s a lot of tinkering involved. Basically low damage output and high damage resistance is key, right?

atm it’s not possible… as far as I know it.
You can make the damage to the lowest for human weapons and the damage resistance for the shied to the highest… you will still die after like 4 ar reloads.

I would imagine it be very , not simple but, the halo 5 forge would be very appropriate to make
an assassins creed nap.

> 2533274810446214;11:
> > 2533274826499284;9:
> > > 2533274810446214;8:
> > > > 2533274911198538;6:
> > > > Great idea, especially with the movement options available.
> > > >
> > > > Still waiting on a fat kid with one of those maps where getting to the end of the puzzle gauntlet rewards you with an arsenal to take down the alpha.
> > > >
> > > > Oh and speed halo, jump rope and any other of the vehicle based ones.
> > >
> > >
> > > My Buddy and me have done such a map… just waiting to be able to give the alpha the amount of shield he had in the past halos…
> >
> >
> > Are you saying it’s not possible or you just haven’t gotten around to it? I’ve messed with the shielding myself and I know there’s a lot of tinkering involved. Basically low damage output and high damage resistance is key, right?
>
>
> atm it’s not possible… as far as I know it.
> You can make the damage to the lowest for human weapons and the damage resistance for the shied to the highest… you will still die after like 4 ar reloads.

I see…well what if we forget about damage completely and make the players invulnerable to weapons? That way they could only be killed by assassination, which is how it’s meant to be played anyway.

> 2533274826499284;13:
> > 2533274810446214;11:
> > > 2533274826499284;9:
> > > > 2533274810446214;8:
> > > > > 2533274911198538;6:
> > > > > Great idea, especially with the movement options available.
> > > > >
> > > > > Still waiting on a fat kid with one of those maps where getting to the end of the puzzle gauntlet rewards you with an arsenal to take down the alpha.
> > > > >
> > > > > Oh and speed halo, jump rope and any other of the vehicle based ones.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > My Buddy and me have done such a map… just waiting to be able to give the alpha the amount of shield he had in the past halos…
> > >
> > >
> > > Are you saying it’s not possible or you just haven’t gotten around to it? I’ve messed with the shielding myself and I know there’s a lot of tinkering involved. Basically low damage output and high damage resistance is key, right?
> >
> >
> > atm it’s not possible… as far as I know it.
> > You can make the damage to the lowest for human weapons and the damage resistance for the shied to the highest… you will still die after like 4 ar reloads.
>
>
> I see…well what if we forget about damage completely and make the players invulnerable to weapons? That way they could only be killed by assassination, which is how it’s meant to be played anyway.

thats a good idea! :smiley:

I’ve added you… maybe we can play the mode in the next days if you want :smiley:

I might make one.

> 2533274810446214;14:
> > 2533274826499284;13:
> > > 2533274810446214;11:
> > > > 2533274826499284;9:
> > > > > 2533274810446214;8:
> > > > > > 2533274911198538;6:
> > > > > > Great idea, especially with the movement options available.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Still waiting on a fat kid with one of those maps where getting to the end of the puzzle gauntlet rewards you with an arsenal to take down the alpha.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Oh and speed halo, jump rope and any other of the vehicle based ones.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > My Buddy and me have done such a map… just waiting to be able to give the alpha the amount of shield he had in the past halos…
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Are you saying it’s not possible or you just haven’t gotten around to it? I’ve messed with the shielding myself and I know there’s a lot of tinkering involved. Basically low damage output and high damage resistance is key, right?
> > >
> > >
> > > atm it’s not possible… as far as I know it.
> > > You can make the damage to the lowest for human weapons and the damage resistance for the shied to the highest… you will still die after like 4 ar reloads.
> >
> >
> > I see…well what if we forget about damage completely and make the players invulnerable to weapons? That way they could only be killed by assassination, which is how it’s meant to be played anyway.
>
>
> thats a good idea! :smiley:
>
> I’ve added you… maybe we can play the mode in the next days if you want :smiley:

Yeah for sure!

> 2533274826499284;7:
> > 2533274876181842;4:
> > We must keep this thread alive in hopes we can find an Assassins creed AND hot pursuit gametype. The lack of forge and infection early on hindered the creativity of some forgers … But please, someone, ANYONE, remake these amazing maps W/ game modes
>
>
> Dude I forgot about Hot Pursuit!

What’s hot pursuit?

> 2533274827767375;17:
> > 2533274826499284;7:
> > > 2533274876181842;4:
> > > We must keep this thread alive in hopes we can find an Assassins creed AND hot pursuit gametype. The lack of forge and infection early on hindered the creativity of some forgers … But please, someone, ANYONE, remake these amazing maps W/ game modes
> >
> >
> > Dude I forgot about Hot Pursuit!
>
>
> What’s hot pursuit?

It’s Cops N’ Robbers style infection. The Infected are the police and chase after the survivors. The police have Hogs and the survivors have Mongooses. Basically the police try to knock survivors off the map or if they’re on foot they can assassinate them.

> 2533274826499284;18:
> > 2533274827767375;17:
> > > 2533274826499284;7:
> > > > 2533274876181842;4:
> > > > We must keep this thread alive in hopes we can find an Assassins creed AND hot pursuit gametype. The lack of forge and infection early on hindered the creativity of some forgers … But please, someone, ANYONE, remake these amazing maps W/ game modes
> > >
> > >
> > > Dude I forgot about Hot Pursuit!
> >
> >
> > What’s hot pursuit?
>
>
> It’s Cops N’ Robbers style infection. The Infected are the police and chase after the survivors. The police have Hogs and the survivors have Mongooses. Basically the police try to knock survivors off the map or if they’re on foot they can assassinate them.

Holy yoink! This needs to be made ASAP!!

You know with all these cool sounding custom games, I’m really regretting not playing multiplayer my whole haloing life until halo5…