Where'd the taunts go?

Does anyone else remember that in the beta when you would win a match your spartan would be cheering or dancing of some sort? What happened to that in the final version?

People didn’t like them (for some reason, it has no affect on gameplay so why does it matter?) I loved it, they should bring it back.

People complained, so 343 decided to go all the way to the other extreme and have your Spartans just stare. I mean, why are there even stances?

I’d like to see the taunts in game. I loved them. Sure, standing like a B.A. Spartan is cool, but it’s fun to be funny once in awhile.

It was probably taken out because they couldn’t get it to work right, I remember almost everytime in the beta it glitching

They removed it because some People didnt like it. But if they are adding Modes like Grifball or other modes that are not meant to be competetive, then they should just add them again.

> 2535405329517046;1:
> Does anyone else remember that in the beta when you would win a match your spartan would be cheering or dancing of some sort? What happened to that in the final version?

It looked ridiculous seeing Humanities greatest living weapons acting like “uh! uh-yeah!” dudebros. It’s was embarrassing for long time fans to see their Spartan act like that.

> 2533274818733838;7:
> > 2535405329517046;1:
> > Does anyone else remember that in the beta when you would win a match your spartan would be cheering or dancing of some sort? What happened to that in the final version?
>
>
> It looked ridiculous seeing Humanities greatest living weapons acting like “uh! uh-yeah!” dudebros. It’s was embarrassing for long time fans to see their Spartan act like that.

First of all, their Spartan IVs and have entirely different personalities than Spartan IIs. You could make the argument that IIs wouldn’t do that but IVs certainty would. Soldiers act like that in real life, so it’s totally acceptable for them to act like that in game. It was never even over the top in the beta.

And I think it shows a lot about you that you are so upset about the intro and outtro animations. Especially since you called them “dudebros” as an insult.

They should just add in some new cheer that isnt as bad as the original one. Right now that cutscene of just standing there isnt doing much either, I’md almost rather it just go back to the menu faster

Went out the window with Locke’s personality.

Taunts = SPAM

I’m a Spartan, not some frat house bro dude bro bruh get swoll bruh brah sideways ballcap chinstrap beard

lol

> 2533274818733838;7:
> > 2535405329517046;1:
> > Does anyone else remember that in the beta when you would win a match your spartan would be cheering or dancing of some sort? What happened to that in the final version?
>
> It looked ridiculous seeing Humanities greatest living weapons acting like “uh! uh-yeah!” dudebros. It’s was embarrassing for long time fans to see their Spartan act like that.

I liked 'em.

These were awesome! So sad they took this out

> 2533274818733838;7:
> > 2535405329517046;1:
>
>

The new generation of Spartans are not the same as the old emotionless ones. I can guarantee you that they would celebrate after a victory in the WARGAMES SIMULATION.

I feel like they should be a toggle in custom games options.
If there’s any game mode that they belong in by default, it’s Breakout. Something about them feels like you’ve won a match giving it your all, and if you lose then you get to watch the enemy team just taunt the crap out of you.

I remember they would cheer and highfive, people only likely complained because they were annoyed seeing the winning team do it when their team had lost.

if they could tone them down they would be fine but otherwise i’m glad they are gone

Even 343i themselves said they didn’t like it. That says something. Lol