Where'd Team Snipers go...?

^

It is a rotational playlist. Here for a week, then gone.

Its still there?

Well…soon its going to be gone.

Yea are you joking me 343. Your not even going to include snipers for a week. This is some -Yoink-. Every minute snipers was up it was more populated than SWAT. What made you think it was a good idea to remove snipers and not swat. Why do you even need to remove any playlists you don’t offer -Yoink-. What are you trying to do to our game.

…Well then… Time for my xbox to collect dust again.

> Every minute snipers was up it was more populated than SWAT.

No, it wasn’t.

Snipers in Halo 4 was a failure because of the disgusting map selection…

darnit man i was looking forward to the gametype being here for good and now its gone :frowning:

I just don’t even know what to -Yoinking!- say right now.

Wow.

> Yea are you joking me 343. Your not even going to include snipers for a week. This is some -Yoink!-. Every minute snipers was up it was more populated than SWAT. What made you think it was a good idea to remove snipers and not swat. Why do you even need to remove any playlists you don’t offer -Yoink!-. What are you trying to do to our game.

Uh, it’s been exactly 1 week. It’s okay, it sucked anyway!

> Yea are you joking me 343. Your not even going to include snipers for a week. This is some -Yoink!-. Every minute snipers was up it was more populated than SWAT. What made you think it was a good idea to remove snipers and not swat. Why do you even need to remove any playlists you don’t offer -Yoink!-. What are you trying to do to our game.

Every time I played over the last few days, (which was a lot), SWAT’s population was no less than 4 times that of Snipers. And this was SWAT’s second week as a playlist, and only Sniper’s first.

SWAT was a success, Snipers was a failure.

By that logic, why weren’t regicide, ctf, king of the kill, and team slayer pro removed for being failures weeks ago?

OT: Lol 343 have rocks in their head and are doing some -Yoink- rotational playlist crap. This week they have decided to bring in FFA Throwback. I would be surprised if it pulled more then 10K ever in its short 7 day life.

Here is a letter if 343 is reading, which they generally aren’t.

Dear 343,
Could you please stop doing -Yoink- like this and give us the playlists we have had forever. Stop coming up with your crap that suits you guys and and not what the community wants. If you seriously think this will continue and people will play, you guys are delusional. Look at the numbers. KOTH has 4,000 max yesterday? On the weekend? Are you serious? Team slayer pro had 2,800 Max?

Stop screwing up Halo and pretending like you have a passion and are going to tread carefully. You were right when you said this was your creation and you own HALO game. So far you have screwed up every single thing and now we can’t even play the playlists or the game-types that are on the disc, online in matchmaking.

Thank-you for your time. I only hope you don’t continue to kill this game because Halo 5 will be your last. No one will buy Halo 6 after the butchering you have done.

> By that logic, why weren’t regicide, ctf, king of the kill, and team slayer pro removed for being failures weeks ago?

Because they aren’t a rotational playlist!

^343 Logic

Did they add something new? What’s in the FFA throwback playlist?

> > By that logic, why weren’t regicide, ctf, king of the kill, and team slayer pro removed for being failures weeks ago?
>
> Because they aren’t a rotational playlist!
>
> ^343 Logic

That literally hurts my insides if that’s actually the route they’re taking. I’ve never even complained about this game… But…

> By that logic, why weren’t regicide, ctf, king of the kill, and team slayer pro removed for being failures weeks ago?

They’re not in the rotational hopper. Also, Regicide is 343’s baby, so I’m sure that will stay no matter how terribly it does.

> Did they add something new? What’s in the FFA throwback playlist?

Ye… some crappy FFA playlists which no one wants. They come up with their own stuff they want internally, not what the population who pay want.

343 logic my friend.

At least does it include normal slayer/ffa?

> > Every minute snipers was up it was more populated than SWAT.
>
> No, it wasn’t.
>
> Snipers in Halo 4 was a failure because of the disgusting map selection…

Then change the maps, not blame the gametype and get rid of it. Also blame the new changes, flinch ect.

what’s going in this week?