Where will you be watching E3?

As the topic title states, where will you be watching E3? IGN? Giantbomb? Through your X1?

Myself, I’m not 100% certain but I’ve been hearing good things about Giantbombs streams and commentary but I have traditionally watched it through IGN.

I may or may not have made this to see what everyone else is doing so I can make a decision =p

Xbox or Spike T.V.

On my Xbox One with my laptop at the ready because that stream isn’t always reliable

I’ll just watch the Halo relevant sections on Youtube after e3 is over.

> 2533274819302824;4:
> I’ll just watch the Halo relevant sections on Youtube after e3 is over.

Same

Either on my X1 or 360

Probably SpikeTV

More than likely on my phone at work when I get a spare moment. Hopefully I’ll be watching when it’s on.

I have tickets to E3, and the Microsoft Press Conference. I have also been invited to play Halo 5: Guardians later that night. It’ll be my second time I can go to E3. But since I’ll be gone from home, I’ll be recording everything on my DVR, and watching countless Youtube trailers from my hotel room.

Are their any questions you guys want me to ask the developers when I speak with them? Post them below.

Do you want to know how to get into E3 for free next year?

Volunteer with my new National gaming nonprofit I’m setting up: iGameUSA The National Gamer Association Inc.

Those who volunteer the most hours will get free hotel, airfare, and tickets to next year’s E3, San Diego Comic-Con, and PAX Prime.

Visit www.igameusa.com for more details.

Either on my Xbox or Rooster Teeth is apparently covering it for YouTube this year so I will probably watch their coverage.

> 2533274935099360;10:
> Either on my Xbox or Rooster Teeth is apparently covering it for YouTube this year so I will probably watch their coverage.

I will also follow Rooster Teeth’s coverage, though I’ll keep my laptop near with alternate options.

I’m thinking about wathicng Microsoft’s conference through my Xbox One, because of the interactive stuff.

Hopefully on my Xbox one, however my new PSU is coming in the mail and might not be here by E3 :confused: It has become a tradition to stay up until midnight and watch Microsoft’s E3 show on my Xbox since 2012. If live is’nt an option, i’ll just wait for a kind person to upload the whole thing on YouTube

I normally use ign

I’ve got the day off of work, going to be in my room watching on my Xbox and absolutely hyped as -Yoink-! Finally be able to see what part myself and the other Section 3 members are going to play in the Halo universe :smiley:

I will be at work unfortunately :frowning: but as soon as i get time at work or when i get home… I will be youtubing everything and rushing overt to the halo forums.

Probably won’t get to watch it this year unfortunately but I will just watch a replay of it and try my best to avoid spoilers.

I don’t know where I’ll watch it. Probably through Xbox one.

I just wonder what we’ll get…Locke mission I think we will get but I hope there is an announcement for firefight and confirmation of elites in multiplayer.

At work in our theatre!

Sitting in front of my tv watching through my Xbox One drinking Budweiser and nawing on a juicy burger off the grill

I’ll be at work, so I’ll be perusing the forums or watching a live blog.