Where will the trilogy take us?

Title says it all, we know in Halo 4 will take us to this ancient Forerunner world, but I’ve been wonderin, where do u think Halo 5 and Halo 6 take us?

Maybe still on that said Planet.

Or maybe somewhere in another Galaxy.

Or Earth…

SPAAAAACCCCCCCEEEEEEEE

Well it’s a fact we will see some UNSC as the Halo 4 Hog will be shipping with Forza 4, kind of a downer, I wanted to be alone with just Chief & Cortana working it out.

Halo 5: The return of the covenant.

It shows it from 2 points of view like halo 2.
You see everyone trying to reform the covenant and new leaders being voted in.

I hope it takes us deep into Forerunner tech. :smiley: Oh the possibilities!!

There are 5 more rings…soooo…

halo 5 will be the restaraunt at the end of the universe. Derp. xD

> SPAAAAACCCCCCCEEEEEEEE
>
> Well it’s a fact we will see some UNSC as the Halo 4 Hog will be shipping with Forza 4, kind of a downer, I wanted to be alone with just Chief & Cortana working it out.

I certainly didn’t. I think Chief and Cortana use the vehicles and weapons on the ‘Forward Unto Dawn’ for a while for half the campaign. Then the UNSC come in and find Chief and everything is better until there’s a twist at the end…

That would mean there would be the halo 3 and halo 4 warthog in the game. That would be SO cool! Same with other vehicles. A halo 3 and halo 4 version of the game.

> > SPAAAAACCCCCCCEEEEEEEE
> >
> > Well it’s a fact we will see some UNSC as the Halo 4 Hog will be shipping with Forza 4, kind of a downer, I wanted to be alone with just Chief & Cortana working it out.
>
> I certainly didn’t. I think Chief and Cortana use the vehicles and weapons on the ‘Forward Unto Dawn’ for a while for half the campaign. Then the UNSC come in and find Chief and everything is better until there’s a twist at the end…
>
> That would mean there would be the halo 3 and halo 4 warthog in the game. That would be SO cool! Same with other vehicles. A halo 3 and halo 4 version of the game.

If the Halo 4 hog has magically gained upgrades like that in the middle of space, even if it’s graphical, I prefer them to keep a Canon side of it.

> > > SPAAAAACCCCCCCEEEEEEEE
> > >
> > > Well it’s a fact we will see some UNSC as the Halo 4 Hog will be shipping with Forza 4, kind of a downer, I wanted to be alone with just Chief & Cortana working it out.
> >
> > I certainly didn’t. I think Chief and Cortana use the vehicles and weapons on the ‘Forward Unto Dawn’ for a while for half the campaign. Then the UNSC come in and find Chief and everything is better until there’s a twist at the end…
> >
> > That would mean there would be the halo 3 and halo 4 warthog in the game. That would be SO cool! Same with other vehicles. A halo 3 and halo 4 version of the game.
>
> If the Halo 4 hog has magically gained upgrades like that in the middle of space, even if it’s graphical, I prefer them to keep a Canon side of it.

I meant that the UNSC come in half way through the campaign with the new hog. The old one would be used for the first part before the UNSC come in with all their newly designed vehicles.

SPAAAAACCCCCCCEE Has to be said portal 2 is great but Halo 4 on the other hand SWEET JESUS IT WILL BE EPIC >_<

Hopefully places Precursor and maybe even places of Ancient Humanity before we were devolved.

> SPAAAAACCCCCCCEE

what’chu talkin bout willis

> > SPAAAAACCCCCCCEE
>
> what’chu talkin bout willis

LOLOLOL! Thanks for the laugh. :smiley: