Where will the population be on 1/1/2014?

What are your predictions? Will the map packs rejuvenate the playerbase? Will the title updates make an impact? Will customs bring back a lot of people? Will Halo 4 bleed out to lower levels than Reach?

My honest prediction is it hovers at around 50,000-60,000 until Halo 5. I know it’s higher than that now, but it’s just a conservative guess. Personally, I’m gonna take a break until the next TU.

What do you guys think?

Im not quite sure, but from what im seeing, halo 4 is going to crash and burn. Halo 5 needs different developers.

In three months it will be less than 30,000. The lack of action and communication by 343 will kill this game quickly. There are too many better games and publishers out there for people to waste their time with this one.

It will be around 30,000-50,000 given Halo 5 isn’t out yet.

> There are too many better games and publishers out there for people to waste their time with this one.

I hear ya. I support Halo but I am really psyched for Destiny from Bungie.

I actually think thats a pretty accurate estimation…I would agree with you on that. The problem with gaming communities is if you dont grab peoples attention and they dont like what you are giving them they go elsewhere and dont come back. There is also great games out right now every year it seems devs are trying to out do each other. I got Hitman Absolution for Christmas and Im having a ball playing it and there is plenty of games I wanna play more right now than Halo 4. Which makes me sad I have been a Halo fan since the start a total loyal fan and to see the franchise I love see take such a nose dive is upsetting. I believe in 343 but they got to fix these issues fast or its only gonna get worse.

0,000000 If they not release a huge title update soon

I honestly don’t know. There are too many factors to consider. We don’t know what they’ll do in future TU’s.

> > There are too many better games and publishers out there for people to waste their time with this one.
>
> I hear ya. I support Halo but I am really psyched for Destiny from Bungie.

Oh me too. From what I hear Bungie is putting out its first Vidoc for Destiny on the 8th.

> I actually think thats a pretty accurate estimation…I would agree with you on that. The problem with gaming communities is if you dont grab peoples attention and they dont like what you are giving them they go elsewhere and dont come back. There is also great games out right now every year it seems devs are trying to out do each other. I got Hitman Absolution for Christmas and Im having a ball playing it and there is plenty of games I wanna play more right now than Halo 4. Which makes me sad I have been a Halo fan since the start a total loyal fan and to see the franchise I love see take such a nose dive is upsetting. I believe in 343 but they got to fix these issues fast or its only gonna get worse.

How is Absolution? I am really bad at stealth games lol. In Far Cry 3 you get the option of going in guns blazing, I always take it. I think Halo 4 needed like 3-5 months more time in the oven to fix every major bug and balance the weapons more and make sure customs were working. The game needs to be as close to perfect on launch because most of the playerbase does not care when stuff is coming, they will rightfully leave to a new game when they get annoyed with Halo 4.

> > > There are too many better games and publishers out there for people to waste their time with this one.
> >
> > I hear ya. I support Halo but I am really psyched for Destiny from Bungie.
>
> Oh me too. From what I hear Bungie is putting out its first Vidoc for Destiny on the 8th.

Awesome, I might just get store credit when I trade in h4 later, I was going to get borderlands 2. I can’t wait to see another Bungie game.

Probably average around 30,000 in about 3 months and then even less if another blockbuster multiplayer game comes out.

2014 the population will be on the PS4 playing Destiny.

I still think it’s absurd that this game is only $40 and the playerbase is still so small. MW3 is still $60! It also hurts everyone bringing their game back to gamestop because they will get even less.

How shady is it that they have released a dlc already, but haven’t fixed the gameplay, playlists or lag.

> > I actually think thats a pretty accurate estimation…I would agree with you on that. The problem with gaming communities is if you dont grab peoples attention and they dont like what you are giving them they go elsewhere and dont come back. There is also great games out right now every year it seems devs are trying to out do each other. I got Hitman Absolution for Christmas and Im having a ball playing it and there is plenty of games I wanna play more right now than Halo 4. Which makes me sad I have been a Halo fan since the start a total loyal fan and to see the franchise I love see take such a nose dive is upsetting. I believe in 343 but they got to fix these issues fast or its only gonna get worse.
>
> How is Absolution? I am really bad at stealth games lol. In Far Cry 3 you get the option of going in guns blazing, I always take it. I think Halo 4 needed like 3-5 months more time in the oven to fix every major bug and balance the weapons more and make sure customs were working. The game needs to be as close to perfect on launch because most of the playerbase does not care when stuff is coming, they will rightfully leave to a new game when they get annoyed with Halo 4.

Absolution is awesome i love it. I think Hitman is one of the most underrated franchises in gaming. Its still a stealth game and at times can be really hard but I am playing on a high difficulty. I would Redbox it just to make sure you like it. Back on topic though I really am trying to hold on to hope with 343 that they can fix this. Its just a lot of gamers dont have patience ot a loyalty to a franchise like Halo fans do.