Where will the halo reach maps be at now?

Is Bungie still going to host fileshares? or will there be pages here?

Bungie has nothing to do with any Halo or user-created content anymore.

EDIT: The maps and user-created content will still be on the console until they get the sections integrated with the Waypoint site.

> Is Bungie still going to host fileshares? or will there be pages here?

Bungie won’t have it anymore. There will possibly be something here in the summer. But for now, you will have to do it through Reach. It will be a lot slower and not nearly as good, but you can still upload, and share stuff, it will just be harder to learn of new things now.

> > Is Bungie still going to host fileshares? or will there be pages here?
>
> Bungie won’t have it anymore. There will possibly be something here in the summer. But for now, you will have to do it through Reach. It will be a lot slower and not nearly as good, but you can still upload, and share stuff, it will just be harder to learn of new things now.

Said it better than I did, thanks.

I wish the download links were still valid because my facebook page is usless now same with Halo: Reach Forges or Reach Maps!

343 are slow and stupid!!! They are more into Halo 4 by the sounds of it because they should of created a system that hosts maps and everthing that bungie did.

I HATE 343!!! HALO 4 looks like crap!

Rome wasn’t built in a day. You try to switch hundreds of thousands of player stats and see how long it takes you.

> > Is Bungie still going to host fileshares? or will there be pages here?
>
> Bungie won’t have it anymore. There will possibly be something here in the summer. But for now, you will have to do it through Reach. It will be a lot slower and not nearly as good, but you can still upload, and share stuff, it will just be harder to learn of new things now.

Just to say File Sharing WILL be coming in the summer, that is confirmed.